CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hey bruh I have seen you fairly active in the forums which is great. Especially since you are one of us who prefer dank gifs in place of words.

As a seasoned meme master here I'd only suggest slightly more timing with your dankness rather than rapid firing gifs and reposting ones you have used before. If you start focusing more on the meaning rather than the volume I think you will have more success here. 

Just some neighborly advice, keep on it!

4stAX.gif

tumblr_mw5qbg5ue61s00awfo1_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

Why haven't 343 updated the Prize Pool?

The fact that they didn't is very strange to me. They had 40k+ people watching at the end, it would have been great for them to build up the hype even more by saying the prize pool is now 2.5-3 mil or whatever it is now. It had been nearly 2 months. 

IG Daytona was his first LAN event I'm pretty sure, not really a big tournament.

I thought it was too but I saw him say on Twitter that he got lbr 6 at an mlg event.

The fact that they didn't is very strange to me. They had 40k+ people watching at the end, it would have been great for them to build up the hype even more by saying the prize pool is now 2.5-3 mil or whatever it is now. It had been nearly 2 months. 

I am ALL for them saving some for next season

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I am ALL for them saving some for next season

I agree with them saving some, but even if they did it would be strange for them to advertise the prize pool as "continually growing" if it isn't. 

I thought it was too but I saw him say on Twitter that he got lbr 6 at an mlg event.

I would kind of assume he went to a Reach event if anything but I could be wrong. I'm pretty sure I remember playing with him in H3 and he sounded like a really really young kid (enough that I remember it)

bro im so displeased with everything about this tournament.

also slayer game 7 on regret especially is #bigfatthumbsdown 

This just stirs the pot for worlds. This is huge.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 18

The only thing I can seriously complain about with the X games event is that some of the spots were sort of wasted. Its also really stupid that 4(?) players that actually earned the points to qualify were invited only to be dropped and become unable to attend because the invite went to the overall team name when it should go to the players that earned the right to attend. Those invites should be for those players only. If we ever go back to the x games or any other sort of invitational tournament it needs to work that way.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So when does someone remake this video but with EG in place of C9 and CLG instead of Envy?

:kappa:

Come-again.gif

Woah woah woah. Let me regroup. I am VERY pleased with EVERYTHING about how this tournament went. It was flawless.

I am displeased with the final placings. I really wanted to see allegiance top 2. P

• Upvote (+1) 3

Woah woah woah. Let me regroup. I am VERY pleased with EVERYTHING about how this tournament went. It was flawless.

I am displeased with the final placings. I really wanted to see allegiance top 2. P

Might want to go back and hit that edit button.

I had to restrain my downvote hoping you had mistyped.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

post-32159-thats-what-I-thought-gif-Prin

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 7

I literally just sat in my chair and played Halo while I had the games on in the background. Watched the finals of course. Just like the good ol days.

Today was a good day.

Same, here.  Literally.  Was, definitely a good day.

Tourney was very good. Glad to have lans again. Would like to see double elim like the old mlg days.