CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

if you werent in the team beyond group chat you missed out, join up next time ya plebs

add me

twitch =  Shootfirst24

Why post this? CLG definitely got way better.  To be honest, I'm not sure if they even beat Allegiance without Lethul.  If they still had Cloud and 2gre, this team would be donezo. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

ESPN post X-Games article! Best Halo event ever?!

Who is this guy? I have him blocked and if he's blocked without me knowing him there's a good reason for it.

yo don't ruin the mood just cause salient is here.

It's my job to ruin shit.

Who is this guy? I have him blocked and if he's blocked without me knowing him there's a good reason for it.

Hes usually pretty negative towards Halo if I remember correctly.

That series was the the most fast-paced Halo 5 gameplay I've ever seen so far. It seems Halo 5 does have crazy potential boys.

Still think AR needs a nerf though, or should be completely banned from HCS.

Just imagine it with no radar, 4sk pistol/H2 BR, and better game-types/maps. Still lots of room to grow for this game which wasn't really the case in H4/H2A because of how crippled those games were both population wise and settings wise coming out of the gate. Plus you have to give credit to 343 for really stepping up to support Halo e-sports and really taking an active role in the competitive community something Halo has never had. I still dislike some of the design decisions in H5, but it feels like it has the potential to be the best game for Halo since H3.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Decided it was time to go Gold myself.

Just went :beyond: Premium.

Once you go Gold, you never go back. :flames:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Why post this? CLG definitely got way better.  To be honest, I'm not sure if they even beat Allegiance without Lethul.  If they still had Cloud and 2gre, this team would be donezo. 

check the date man

• Upvote (+1) 1

To people complaining about Regret Slayer as Game 7. While I can agree it isn't ideal, can we also talk about H2A when Wizard Slayer was used to decide a series? Felt just as random honestly.

That's what I am saying man. I don't mind TS in a series, but i don't think it should be last game in a series. They should be Games 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 only. Also, in a Bo5 only 1 TS, in a Bo7 only 2 TS and in a Bo9 or 11 only 3 TS. We have enough gametypes now that we can do this.

Slasher "Rob Breslau". He is senior writer for ESPN eSports now.

He's a veteran eSport writer/personality.  I want to say that Starcraft was his "main" game IIRC.  He's said some negative things about Halo as an eSport in the past.  Now he's a lead writer for ESPN's eSport section.

He's a really, really stupid/mediocre esports "journalist"

Also the 2gre tweet is from late 2014, come on guys lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

I kind of thought EG was going to win. I'm not even sure why it defied all reason. Probably just because I've been watching roy/box destroy since Reach and a bit in H3 before FB shut them down vs Royal2/SB who seem to be perpetually second place with the occasional win. 

acccidental neg

check the date man

I know the date, I just don't know why it was brought up at all.  Dropping Cloud for Frosty improved the team.  Dropping 2gre for Lethul also improved the team.  Its not relevant at all. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

To people complaining about Regret Slayer as Game 7. While I can agree it isn't ideal, can we also talk about H2A when Wizard Slayer was used to decide a series? Felt just as random honestly.

We don't talk about that, because to do so would be to admit that it wasn't perfect back then.