CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It's going to sound so lame but does anyone have the ending of the stream? Had to turn it off I was so nervous hahahahahahahah(kill me)hahahaha

not lame at all, if you didn't feel "nervous" during that series then you aren't a real halo fant

here's the VOD http://www.twitch.tv/halo/v/38734087

Both teams are amazing but I really thought CLG was unstoppable heading into this Final based on the way they played throughout the event. It was incredibly satisfying to see EG step up their game and pull out the win.

After this event, I hope that will encourage you to have more LAN events? :) So much more fun to watch than Online :)
  • Upvote (+1) 3

CLG won 3-0 in pool play in an essentially meaningless match. There is no way in hell you can combine those wins to mean anything.

It's nearly 3 am here in Ireland so I probably didn't word my post correctly, all I meant was that CLG are undoubtably frustrated.

EG deserve the win for sure, and part of me is really happy that those players won as most of the team have been part of the competitive community for some time now.

I feel so bad for Naded now though.

Both teams are amazing but I really thought CLG was unstoppable heading into this Final based on the way they played throughout the event. It was incredibly satisfying to see EG step up their game and pull out the win.

Just wanted to say thank you for supporting Competitive Halo josh, for so long it felt like we never had any support from anyone but MLG, then we lost that and all hope was lost. Thankfully Halo 5 released as a very solid title and you guys have done some amazing things.  :holmes:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm envious of all you EG and CLG fans.

You could be like Vin and bandwagon everyteam.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

:ghost:

-Ghost

The funniest part of this weekend's twitch chat was you mashing your keyboard when teams had wonky setups. I was cracking up

I kind of thought EG was going to win. I'm not even sure why it defied all reason. Probably just because I've been watching roy/box destroy since Reach and a bit in H3 before FB shut them down vs Royal2/SB who seem to be perpetually second place with the occasional win. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

<3

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

That series was the the most fast-paced Halo 5 gameplay I've ever seen so far. It seems Halo 5 does have crazy potential boys.

Still think AR needs a nerf though, or should be completely banned from HCS.

yo don't ruin the mood just cause salient is here.

• Upvote (+1) 1

After this event, I hope that will encourage you to have more LAN events? :) So much more fun to watch than Online :)

Off topic but I have the hot toys figure that your avatar comes from :p

• Upvote (+1) 1

Part of me felt this way, but another part of me remembers how EG always shows up on LAN in the big moments.

I don't think you quite get Lethuls personality. :lxthul:

Yeah, I get that. Still frustrating to read. He just can't let a team win without throwing darts. No win is legitimate for him unless it's his own.

• Upvote (+1) 1

To people complaining about Regret Slayer as Game 7. While I can agree it isn't ideal, can we also talk about H2A when Wizard Slayer was used to decide a series? Felt just as random honestly.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I just dont see the point in changing that now. No one had problems with it in the past. Why is it all of sudden a problem in this game. The map might suck but its symmetrical and fair for both teams. I guess its just a difference in what people find exciting. Game 5s or 11s or w/e TS are exciting to me.

They didnt invite the top 6 seeds, they invited the top 6 teams based on seeds at the time. Ogre 2 got dropped from CLG and unless he was picked up by one of the other 5 teams invited then obviously his new team can't go.

People have been bitching since Halo 3 had Amplified game 11. Slayer shouldn't be in at all.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1