CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So much shade being thrown on Twitter.

What a final.

Towey's real medal is stealing your caster job. 

jk

• Upvote (+1) 5

Didn't Vin spam TB chat saying CLG will win becusse Lethul never lose? Now he's spamming the chat with EG?

he's a lethul fan, and he's an EG fan

a few weeks ago that was in no way controversial 

• Upvote (+1) 2

So CLG won more games against EG over the weekend but placed second. That's cool.

I do think EG deserve the win though, and I agree with it being a fresh series for the final.

Just an interesting thought, I'd be salty if I was on CLG.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Regionals is going to be so incredible. Can't wait to see the improvements teams have made by then.

he's a lethul fan, and he's an EG fan

a few weeks ago that was in no way controversial

Yeah I know. Just thought it was interesting

So CLG won more games against EG over the weekend but placed second. That's cool.

I do think EG deserve the win though, and I agree with it being a fresh series for the final.

EG clutched when it mattered. and CLG choked when it mattered, CLG had 2 oportunities to close the match and couldnt.

CLG won 3-0 in pool play in an essentially meaningless match. There is no way in hell you can combine those wins to mean anything.

• Upvote (+1) 3

First event I watched front to back. I whole heartedly loved what I watched. I crave more.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Didn't Vin spam TB chat saying CLG will win becusse Lethul never lose? Now he's spamming the chat with EG?

Did anybody really think EG would beat CLG? I'm legit shocked. 

Thats the beauty of Halo eSports.

THIS IS A GOOD THING!

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

In what sport does that ever matter? If they did losers double win and EG came from losers and won two series 4-3 they still would have lost more games but won 2-1 matches.

• Upvote (+1) 1

THIS IS A GOOD THING!

Yeah I was shocked too! Just thought it was funny to see both sides, it must be hard being a fan of two teams hahaha
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Lethul seriously needs to stop trying to belittle other people's accomplishments when he loses. This happens every single time someone beats him and it's such a bad look.

"Joined the team for HWC, not this"

"Still gonna win the big one"

"lost with more maps won :/ :/ xD"

Dude... stahp.

I don't think you quite get Lethuls personality.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

THIS IS A GOOD THING!

Did anyone think 3 of the best players ever + a new prodigy would show up and win on LAN?

Is that a real question ?

Doesn't mean its good. I'd much rather see an intense Flag Standoff on a 2-2 game 11 than a TS.

I just dont see the point in changing that now. No one had problems with it in the past. Why is it all of sudden a problem in this game. The map might suck but its symmetrical and fair for both teams. I guess its just a difference in what people find exciting. Game 5s or 11s or w/e TS are exciting to me.

so then their team was made without an established to2 so the seed didn't transfer?

They didnt invite the top 6 seeds, they invited the top 6 teams based on seeds at the time. Ogre 2 got dropped from CLG and unless he was picked up by one of the other 5 teams invited then obviously his new team can't go.

• Upvote (+1) 1

For the first time since the MCC invitational, Halo eSports is trending on my Twitter feed.  :weback: :flames: 

Untitled.png

Also @@Vetoed with the bombshell

Untitled.png

so savage:

The party keeps going:

Our place in the eSports world on a Saturday night:

#wetop5esports

Cherry on top:

ESPN post X-Games article! Best Halo event ever?!

Thanks all for hanging out in the private twitch chat. I'll see you all next time! Also bought a regionals ticket. See anybody who's going there!

:weback:  :flames:  :prayers:

this post i beautiful. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

That series was the the most fast-paced Halo 5 gameplay I've ever seen so far. It seems Halo 5 does have crazy potential boys.

Still think AR needs a nerf though, or should be completely banned from HCS.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3