CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

While I don't disagree on the map, CLG controlled Fuel Rod and OS for most of the game and still lost by 10.  They had every opportunity to win.

no they didn't, the whole reason eg took the leed was because of commonly on the fuel rod.

Damn though, still not over how intense that Eden TS game between EG and CLG was in the last series. Snakebite and Royal 2 were both going off and somehow EG kept the score so close. It can be such a slow map sometimes, but that one specific game felt so fast and intense. I missed a matches throughout the weekend, but it was definitely one of my favorite games all weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Game 5s, 7s, 10s, and 11s have always been slayers since Halo 2. Everyone knows that.

Doesn't mean its good. I'd much rather see an intense Flag Standoff on a 2-2 game 11 than a TS.

They werent a team when X Games invited their 8 teams. Rostermania happened a week or two after the X Games announcement.

so then their team was made without an established to2 so the seed didn't transfer?

Didn't get to watch because of work. Out of curiosity, how did the stream do viewer wise?

When I checked in earlier it was at a solid 20k.

You are being extremely salty, trying to discredit EG.

No he's not lmao. Stop getting so offended. You are arguably saltier.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Didn't get to watch because of work. Out of curiosity, how did the stream do viewer wise?

When I checked in earlier it was at a solid 20k.

We hit 38.9K on twitch and 2K on MLG

i think lethul was just being cute

i dont think he's actually upset, it was a close series and there's still a lot of halo left this season

The comment wasn't that salty, but you're nuts if you think LEthul isn't at least a little upset that the team he just abandoned right before roster locks beats him in the first LAN and gets their 6th in a row.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lot of Lethul fanboys now pretending they were always EG fans too. The run up to Regionals and then the world championship is going to be crazy. Can't wait to see the production of the finals.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Damn though, still not over how intense that Eden TS game between EG and CLG was in the last series. Snakebite and Royal 2 were both going off and somehow EG kept the score so close. It can be such a slow map sometimes, but that one specific game felt so fast and intense. I missed a matches throughout the weekend, but it was definitely one of my favorite games all weekend.

Dude remember we dont like Slayers Here, is so flukey and lucky gametype /s

That series must have won a shit load of new viewers over, incredible from start to finish.

What a way to open up Halo 5 

• Upvote (+1) 3

That was the most insane Halo series I've ever watched. No exaggeration. Holy shit.

And the most satisfying ending, I'm sorry CLG fans but Lethul losing game 7 on REGRET. It's like a movie where the good guys finally fucking won.

• Upvote (+1) 6