CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

EG showing the heart of a champion in that series down 2-3 facing elimination and clutching it to win 4-3. GG's, great event for Halo all-around there is nothing better than a Game 7/Game 11 rivalry series in Halo!  :weback:

This whole Lxthul leaves EG storyline made the X-Games about 100x more enjoyable for me. What an ending. I haven't had that much fun watching an event since 2009/2010. 

Can't wait for HWC.

• Upvote (+1) 9

The series literally could have gone either way because A) when is TS aver consistent, and B ) it was REGRET slayer on top of that. I don't think either team is massively better than the other, it's roulette with slayers at the top level so it shouldn't be the final gametype imo.

While I don't disagree on the map, CLG controlled Fuel Rod and OS for most of the game and still lost by 10.  They had every opportunity to win.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Cmon TJ, no excuses. Yeah you 3-0d EG yesterday but couldnt beat em when it mattered most.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah, called it when this team formed, CLG WILL WIN XGAMES AND WORLDS.

Barring some miracle, reminds me of EG in h2a.

I called EG beating unbeatable and got railed here for it in h2a season 2. I think CLG is unbeatable this season.

Hmm

• Upvote (+1) 4

6th) Team EnvyUs - iGotUrPistola, Mikwen, OGRE2, Arkanum = 29,685

doesn't that mean top 6?

They werent a team when X Games invited their 8 teams. Rostermania happened a week or two after the X Games announcement.

Likely waiting to announce it.

They will probably announce it at the Grand Finals.

"Oh, and by the way, thanks to REQ packs, the prize pool is now at $3mil+"

I'm gutted I missed it, but I was hella surprised to hop the stream and see the match tied at 3 to 3. That last game was pretty awesome.

Are #WeBack for reals though?

i think lethul was just being cute

i dont think he's actually upset, it was a close series and there's still a lot of halo left this season

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can we PLEASE get rid of TS when we get Assault or Extraction or whatever? I hate it as a series deciding gametype. 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 4

@@LethuL fanboy, but that doesn't discredit what I said.

Game 5s, 7s, 10s, and 11s have always been slayers since Halo 2. Everyone knows that.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

@@LethuL fanboy, but that doesn't discredit what I said.

yeah. Even people who root for EG understand Regret is probably the worst slayer in rotation. But that was the map and props to EG for taking home gold

• Upvote (+1) 2