CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Regret game 7 finals. Getting PTSD from Cobble game 5 Finals when CS was at XGames.

Why is Regret a bad map ??

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wasn't following this tournament but did CLG not get a benefit for coming from winners?

They got to play the 2nd seed from the other bracket. Thats about it. 

Wish they would give the exact amount of the prize pool. Has to be close to 2.5m

The series literally could have gone either way because A) when is TS aver consistent, and B ) it was REGRET slayer on top of that. I don't think either team is massively better than the other, it's roulette with slayers at the top level so it shouldn't be the final gametype imo.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I just put this in the TB Twitch chat but I'll say it again here for the record:

I FUCKING CRIED. I LOVE THIS GAME. I have put my heart and soul into it. I'm so happy.

And this game and community loves you Dave.

• Upvote (+1) 4

The series literally could have gone either way because A) when is TS aver consistent, and B ) it was REGRET slayer on top of that. I don't think either team is massively better than the other, it's roulette with slayers at the top level so it shouldn't be the final gametype imo.

Spotted the CLG Fanboy

• Downvote (-1) 3

Can we quote all the people from yesterday asking "I wonder why EG picked up Commonly?" for a little name and shame plz?

Why? Commonly was relatively unknown especially at high level LAN events. People should be giving commonly props but lets not act like it was ridiculous to question the pickup.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I don´t think any coach got a gold medal at X-games...or the Olympics.

true

i just thought his reaction was funny

Why haven't 343 updated the Prize Pool?

Likely waiting to announce it.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

6th) Team EnvyUs - iGotUrPistola, Mikwen, OGRE2, Arkanum = 29,685

doesn't that mean top 6?

That means CURRENTLY a top 6 seed. Doesn't mean they were at the time of selection.

6th) Team EnvyUs - iGotUrPistola, Mikwen, OGRE2, Arkanum = 29,685

doesn't that mean top 6?

Nope. It was top 6 when XGames was announced and team were invited.

Can somebody with the skillz, please please please make a highlights video of that EG vs CLG final? Similar to this of the legendary Instinct vs Classic?

• Upvote (+1) 9