CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't see why people don't go for clg. It's mostly eg I hear or read every time.

Because a lot of us want to see a good rivalry, not a complete domination.

Lots of people are fans of CLG and the players on the team.

I am and I still want to see EG win honestly.

• Downvote (-1) 1

nades block spawns?

Yes. The opposing team will not spawn into nades.

Yes. The opposing team will not spawn into nades.

I don't believe that is true for Halo 5. They are a negative influence but not like past titles.

Absolutely loving the games and clutch no scopes but I've gotta say, the pure amount of them so far is highlighting just how big the magnetism is and how easy they are to land these days.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't believe that is true for Halo 5. They are a negative influence but not like past titles.

Well yes. It is by no means a certainty, but you're right.

• Upvote (+1) 1

m8HxJvt.png

This doesn't make any sense to me. The plane tickets etc are going to be expensive as hell by the time they release information. They need to handle their shit and release info 3 months in advance imo. People need time to get organized 

Going to pretend I didn't see that, and still think LxthuL was a savage and was in the Twitch chat in a Gold medal game.

• Upvote (+1) 3

This doesn't make any sense to me. The plane tickets etc are going to be expensive as hell by the time they release information. They need to handle their shit and release info 3 months in advance imo. People need time to get organized 

Right now a round trip where I live to either LA or Seattle is $430, so yes, please hurry

I imagine the pros have been told ahead of time. It's annoying that they haven't told everyone yet, though.

Have to wonder if EG would just be dominating everyone if he just remained.

• Upvote (+1) 1