CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Honestly outside of the first series vs TL (where liquid looked like straight garbage that day) RNG didn't ever really look that good.

I hope AE can learn from this event and just go into full incognito mode up until worlds and surprise EG and CLG, just need to close that gap a little. For Renegades I just didn't see anything from them that makes me think they can win worlds they definitely have alot of work to do.

1st or last.  :kappa:

I think Naded has that attitude right now, and I for one respect the hell out of it.

What time is EG vs CLG supposed to be on?

Up next in 5mins, unless they extend commercials.

How do you get all these memes and gifs so fast. Do you just have a big ass folder with thousands of gifs for every possible reaction? I want to become a rep whore too :kappa:

VDZmx2r.png

• Upvote (+1) 6

Stellur played better than everyone on his team the entire event and it was his first live event.  Pretty sick

• Upvote (+1) 1

RNG looked terrible in every series after Day 1. Going to have to be on the grind from now on. No excuses, no days off.

Stellur and Spartan are good. Ninja has struggled with the same issues since Reach, though he has moments where he's really good. Halo 4/5 are the type of games where he can excel. I haven't really decided on victory yet.

I think they'll remain a top team, but I don't see them getting passed Top 3. I hope they prove me wrong though, I have nothing but respect for Ninja and the fact that he keeps Halo relevant.

I don't think RNG is ever going to figure out that Nest and Bottom mid is the best set up. They never get nest first always yard and then lose bottom mid because of it and it takes them too long to get points and they can't climb out of the hole. When they get trip caps they need to set back up to hold nest and bottom and forget about yard. Having a trip cap is a luxury, if you get it great, get back to nest immediately.

They need a new coach...

Honestly outside of the first series vs TL (where liquid looked like straight garbage that day) RNG didn't ever really look that good.

RNG looked straight garbage every day after the first day. You can not tell me that was the same team Day 1 vs. Day 2 and 3. VictoryX had a 3 kill game and 1 kill game in this series. He looked terrible vs Epsilon, and he looked terrible vs ALG in both series.

Stellur played better than everyone on his team the entire event and it was his first live event.  Pretty sick

Disagree. Stellur played incredibly average and made basically a game-losing play on Plaza TS against CLG.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Cam is not confident in his shot at all is my guess. He's been turtling all event and his team is so aggressive.

I actually think the addition of Stellur is causing this. With 2 aggressive players already on the team they added an player who is a flanker, a baiter and poor communicator in the vain of neighbor.

It seems to leave Vic X alone at times.

EDIT: No knock on Stellur - I think he's an old school "Main Slayer" (or Priority 1 player as Tibs would call him - though I could be wrong)

How do you get all these memes and gifs so fast. Do you just have a big ass folder with thousands of gifs for every possible reaction? I want to become a rep whore too :kappa:

VDZmx2r.png
Gimmie :kappa: