CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

These BibleThump emotes in the Twitch chat are ruthless, LOL.

Just gonna echo what's already been said: Ninja, Spartan, Stellur and Vic need to buckle down until Regionals. Allegiance is definitely the real deal. Can't help but feel for Naded.

Until then, go EG!

damn naded looks so sad 

Because he wanted that gold.  They were pretty damn close.  But they played well.  And I feel like between now and regionals/worlds they can get even better.

Same for RNG too.  I think they will really learn from everything here and turn it around.

• Upvote (+1) 1

MOA YOU SAID THIS AD WAS PULLED. OH. MY. GOD. NOOOO

Edit: They ended it quick thank god. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yea, the gap between the top 3 teams and the rest is HUGE and I actually like the idea of having multiple top tiers, since it reminds me of the NBA. Golden State Warriors=CLG, Spurs=EG, AE=Cavs. That sounds about right. 

@@Naded is def going to prefer you saying AE are GSW  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

RNG did not win a game today. 8-0'd

2-14 since 3-0ing TL in dominant fashion. It's like they hit their high and just didn't care after that. I think they have a lot of work to do, this isn't the same team that took EG to game 5 in the qualifiers.

Don't be surprised if NV and Liquid place better than RNG at regionals

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Benson: "How does it feel beating RNG?"

Naded: "Yeah we had some close games against EG, sucks to lose but we'll keep trying."

The way Vic sat on the OS spawn seems like he got a bad call from someone that OS would be up.

No. That doesn't explain why he wasn't shooting the PP. Pretty sure his controller fucked up.

Because he wanted that gold.  They were pretty damn close.  But they played well.  And I feel like between now and regionals/worlds they can get even better.

Same for RNG too.  I think they will really learn from everything here and turn it around.

I hope you're right, but teams that Ninja has been on have tended to implode for some reason. Hope they buckle down and make a showing, but I wouldn't be surprised if they came out a bust (after this event).

Don't be surprised if NV and Liquid place better than RNG at regionals

Idk about Liquid. They could be good if they decide to actually play together. They looked like absolute shit so the only place they can go is up if they go anywhere.

• Upvote (+1) 1