CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Bravo "Me and Walshy were talking about has there ever been some one to come back from a 3-0."

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Carbon come back on Final Boss one time in a best of 11 down 5-1?

Old heads only. This would have been 04 or 05

I think it was against The Agency, I could be wrong. 

Bravo "Me and Walshy were talking about has there ever been some one to come back from a 3-0."

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Carbon come back on Final Boss one time in a best of 11 down 5-1?

Old heads only. This would have been 04 or 05

Carbon came back from 5-1 to the agency in the first event(charlotte or meadowlands) of 07 and carbon also came back from 4-1 in the second to last event of 06(new york?)

Yea, the gap between the top 3 teams and the rest is HUGE and I actually like the idea of having multiple top tiers, since it reminds me of the NBA. Golden State Warriors=CLG, Spurs=EG, AE=Cavs. That sounds about right. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

RNG are trash as a collective. Every single one of them just chokes games for the rest of the team. They have been absolutely pathetic the past 2 days.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Renegades have lost 7 straight OBJ gametypes

Renegades ends X-Games losing 12 consecutive OBJ gametypes.

Props for Naded for admitting that he did not play well at all during the EG series. Shows true leadership.

• Upvote (+1) 2

RNG looked terrible in every series after Day 1. Going to have to be on the grind from now on. No excuses, no days off.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Awh man. I feel really bad for Naded. I don't even like the guy that much, but he's wanting that 1st so badly.

• Upvote (+1) 1