CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Victory and whoever that was trying to help him completely blew it and let that double cap happen. Super bad play. You've gotta actually hit the bullets you're firing or that will happen lol

Cam is not confident in his shot at all is my guess. He's been turtling all event and his team is so aggressive.

It seems like all the pros struggle at hitting shots up close. That's where I definitely feel like the aiming is fucked up in Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i don't know why vic x dropped the flag on the corner of the bridge wall, the flag was half returned before they even realized he was there because of it

I've always been a Victory fan, but man, this series has been beyond rough for him.

Whole event really.

Does 2nd place get a medal?

1st - Gold

2nd - Silver

3rd - Bronze

This specific match of AL vs RNG is for bronze, so the loser of this gets nothing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does 2nd place get a medal?

It's the X-Games. Bronze, Silver, Gold. Just like the Olympics.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It seems like all the pros struggle at hitting shots up close. That's where I definitely feel like the aiming is fucked up in Halo 5.

Yep, making twitch movements with precision weapons up close is almost impossible
  • Upvote (+1) 1

First: 3 players on Renegades not playing too well. Stellur playing well.

Second: The issue with Victory X is he is probably trying to slow it down because aggression has been an issue with RNG. But it is just not working because his team isn't slowing down. (Ex: 2 deaths in CTF)

Third: AE a better team. (I will believe AE is better than EG but EG just wanted to face CLG more)

Bravo "Me and Walshy were talking about has there ever been some one to come back from a 3-0."

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Carbon come back on Final Boss one time in a best of 11 down 5-1?

Old heads only. This would have been 04 or 05