CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I feel like Renegades are in a funny position which shows the dominance of what I consider to be the top 3 teams (CLG, ALG and EG) where they're a lot better than all the teams behind them, yet still so far off the teams ahead. Hope that can change with practice though because Renegades are my favourite team right now.

Definitely the 'gatekeeper' team right now. They'll step up for Regionals, their roster is the most 'jumbled' compared to EG/CLG/ALG who all have mostly the same rosters.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Naded in the series vs. EG:

51 Kills - 87 Deaths - 58 Assists.

0.586 K/D

1.253 K+A/D

• Upvote (+1) 2

Serious question guys, would you enjoy this more with player outlines on or does it kind of kill some hype?

I think there is a time to use player outlines, when the action slows down. I don't like having them on all the time at all, it leads to me not even watching the stream.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This dude is actually a weirdo and has played with his headphones on backwards for 6 years, trust me. Anything you can say has already been said to him about this situation

That's ....unique I guess?

If i have my headset on the wrong volume it annoys me; god knows how he can play like that

• Upvote (+1) 1

shout out to commonly for winning a series with his astros on backwards

ZyfMLFS.png?1

is this like a new pro strat or something?

If only you knew. I can't wait till the team tells you guys the story behind this.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This dude is actually a weirdo and has played with his headphones on backwards for 6 years, trust me. Anything you can say has already been said to him about this situation

He looks like your long lost brother

• Upvote (+1) 1

Naded has to do a better job of controlling himself in the big games. He seems like he's either going 0(like the EG series playing without his usual intensity) or 60(Flying around the map and making pushes without numbers giving up position when he should be waiting for his teammates to push) but I still have hope for him and I think Allegiance will be a top 3 team going forward.

This tourney just seems like CLG's to lose, they are all clicking at the right time right now and I think Royal 2/Snakebite might be the best duo in this game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If only you knew. I can't wait till the team tells you guys the story behind this.

what's the story

well I'll be damned 

What the word!. I was actually going to say that maybe he has some weird thing that does that but as bit of a joke. Thats crazy.

What the word!. I was actually going to say that maybe he has some weird thing that does that but as bit of a joke. Thats crazy.

Pretty sure he is joking. Since it doesn't actually make sense and what not.

I honestly think they dodged a bullet.

I didn't say I wish he had for EG's sake. I meant for Naded.

Everyone talks about how there's 4-5 teams that can win an event but the finals are EG vs CLG again

CU2hAwZWoAASmzi.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3