CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I missed most of RNG vs AE, so I'm not really that informed, but I think RNG is having a ton of communication break downs. It just seems a lot of dumb pushes or complete unawareness in critical situations is what's killing them. Hopefully they get their shit together because they looked like a 8-16 team today.

Theyre definitely a top 8 team. Id say even a top 4 team. 3 out of the top 4 teams are coming in with just a week of practice. Obviously Allegiance has been the same since the first online qualifier but impressed that everyone seems competitive against Allegiance. Whoever wins should be thrilled, especially if its a team on one week's worth of practice.

You know what would be sick, if during the pro league they played that same MLG music from Halo 3.  Like that really bass heavy guitar thing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

iamguitar as always, keep up the good work. Would love to see halo team in videos like that :) So happy you are involved with Halo scene

Any feedback is welcomed and appreciated. Let me know if you want to see something similar for our Halo team, and if you have anything in particular you want to learn about them! We want to cater episodes to the fans that support those esports most :)

110%, the forums are literally buzzing about OpTic's 'Vision' series (which isn't very well produced/edited IMO, 'Pride' is very well made) when it releases every week. We love seeing videos/weekly documentary-esque series from orgs. 

Same case when Ninja was in an official Liquid Vlog, etc. Please make as much Halo video content as possible <3

Also, just would like to remind you that the welcome back Randa video was  :flames:  :flames:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I saw a quote at one point where someone was like "watching a bunch of drop-outs play video games on ESPN WTF. I'm trying to watch X-games" and I'm thinking to myself, yeah because I'm sure a much larger percentage of the x-games athletes are college graduates...

I wonder why he even assumed they were dropouts. It really irritated me.

sigh... i cant catch up, ive been trying all week and the second i get within 10 pages some shit goes down. :( now im 35 pages behind.

Good positioning and understanding of when/where to be on maps. Also he really doesn't miss much contrary to popular belief.

It's insane to me that that's a popular belief.

I have a strange feeling that RNG is going to bring crazy hype and take down CLG tomorrow. I know it's unlikely, but I just gots dis feeling.

any given sunday erm..saturday

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

BUT HE GOES NEG SOMETIMES AND IS 29 SO IT MUST MEAN HE MISSES

People have no respect for their elders these days.

Sorry for my lack of understanding, but what exactly is a "pro league" and how does it benefit the scene?

Happy Birthday @@TheSimms!

so, did @@Moa make this, and if so, where did Moa "find" that original picture....

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Good news about HWC 2017. Although, I was confident in it happening next year when I saw that the intro for the Xgames said "2016 HWC" if it was a one-off event then the "2016" distinction wouldn't have been necessary. 

It's not his rapidly changing facial expressions, but his lack of facial hair I find the most disturbing thing about this gif.

Lol you can tell Naded is definitely on something. He looks like a serial killer with that hair cut. His facial expressions were so awkward to look at during his little hype/calm/back to hype session. hahahah 

• Upvote (+1) 4