CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I finally figured out who does this CLG team reminds me of.....H4 Ambush with Ola Formal and Snip3down, 3 of the biggest slayers in Halo. CLG can slay so hard, OBJ becomes easy to do. I dont know if AE can keep up with that sort of slaying. EG is the only team that comes to mind that might be able to keep up, but even they come up just short. 

Royal 2 is just too good at killing stuff. 

i don't know how eg has a better shot at clg then alg when alg has looked better than eg this whole week end. EG didn't play a single game against a top team as dominatn as the ctf coliseum and technical issues aside got 3-0'd by CLG. lxthul himself said ALG was the team they're looking at after that win, and for good reason.

i don't know how eg has a better shot at clg then alg when alg has looked better than eg this whole week end. EG didn't play a single game against a top team as dominatn as the ctf coliseum and technical issues aside got 3-0'd by CLG. lxthul himself said ALG was the team they're looking at after that win, and for good reason.

I guess I am basing it off online. CLG has beaten ALG 2 times out of the 3 they played, and whith Lethul, they 3-1 ALG, while EG pushed it to g5 while being down 2-0. I dont know, but keep in mind: I do support ALG because I want Naded to finally win, I do also like the composition of players on CLG.

• Upvote (+1) 1

1) It was eL TowN, not Cratos with the Splinter.

2) You can never realistically expect a player bottom middle of Fathom to have a Splinter grenade.  Spartan helping VictoryX was fine.  HOWEVER...

2a) Spartan misplayed.  He should have thrown the flag out to his front base, then gone for the kill.

2b) Spartan missed a shot or two that prevented the quick finish -AND- eL TowN hit him dead on with his splinter.  If neither of those happened, the play would've still worked 100% and he would've kept the cap alive.

2c) Suspector ALSO got a double kill at the same time eL TowN did.  Series of Unfortunate Events, Lemony Snickett.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Fat 40 year old football diehard shits on e-sports, news at 11.

What if, just if, he was wealthier, better-looking, and more athletic than you?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Personally, I'd say he wouldn't be making stupid comments on twitter like that if any of that was the case.

40 year old football diehard shits on esports, news at 11.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hysteria, along with Posey, Juicyfruit, Cloud, and Ogre 2, are the players that technically qualified for X Games then got booted from their teams.

APG, Heinz, Aries, Stellur and Jesse are the players that technically didn't qualify for X Games but then joined teams that were qualified.

• Upvote (+1) 2