CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

All spartan knew was there was an enemy bottom mid. You can't expect whoever was fighting Cratos to be yelling out the percentage of health Cratos was at mid battle.

He had really 2 options. Hope that Cratos died, or drop down, assist, and be gaurenteed to have one less enemy to challenge the cap. If he just continued to go cap the flag, Cratos could have lived and killed him. It took one extra second to make sure that didn't happen. If Cratos didn't have a stupid ass splinter nade, it would have been the right play 100%.

I agree with this, only in retrospect was it the wrong play. Anything could have happened, it just didnt workout for him. The thrust was the only thing he should have done because that threw the flag to their side camo.

It's all good guys. I'll be using the amazing IGNORE functionality that the  :beyond: forums provides so I don't have to see it anymore. No point.

IJzZXpZ.png

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 6

rng loses to epsilon, is epsilon just good or rng bad? if rng is bad and they got beat by Allegiance does that mean AL has something to prove still? THE DRAMA

Who is do you guys think is close to Royal 2 at pure slaying? I think he is in his own tier right now...

Pure slaying? You might be right but Snipedown gives him a run for his money. I'm anxious to watch Arkanum with practice on the big stage as well....he can be fucking lethal.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's all good guys. I'll be using the amazing IGNORE functionality that the :beyond: forums provides so I don't have to see it anymore. No point.

IJzZXpZ.png

JFC y'all overreacting to peoples opinions on the game

So was Empire TS removed? Sorry if this is slightly OT

It's all good guys. I'll be using the amazing IGNORE functionality that the  :beyond: forums provides so I don't have to see it anymore. No point.

IJzZXpZ.png

So mature that you take up another post with a screen-cap to let everyone else know you're ignoring him.

Please stop. Too far gone.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

rng loses to epsilon, is epsilon just good or rng bad? if rng is bad and they got beat by Allegiance does that mean AL has something to prove still? THE DRAMA

I think RNG had a bad match honestly. Epsilon isn't bad, but I don't think they are better then Renegades, personally.

So mature that you take up another post with a screen-cap to let everyone else know you're ignoring him.

Please stop. Too far gone.

Taking up another post to comment on my post. And I'll take up another post to comment on your post...the circle continues.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 14

Taking up another post to comment on my post. And I'll take up another post to comment on your post...the circle continues.

:milk: :milk:  :intensifies:  :simms:

I'm probably super late but why did lethul leave EG again?

He felt EG hit a wall and that they werent going to get past it with the current team and that CLG would be a better fit plus he is close friends with everyone on that team.

Pure slaying? You might be right but Snipedown gives him a run for his money. I'm anxious to watch Arkanum with practice on the big stage as well....he can be fucking lethal.

Spartan also. Shows little to no emotion when he goes off. He's like a slaying robot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

'Did you see the look on his face?'

JJcujWc.jpg

The player cams aren't great quality and some are positioned horribly, have been since yesterday, hoped it would be fixed for today. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone think that CLG is NOT going to win this whole thing?

No. ALG is good and they deserved their seed but i dont see them beating CLG in a single game. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

No. ALG is good and they deserved their seed but i dont see them beating CLG in a single game. 

ps1WWJj.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 7

Does anyone think that CLG is NOT going to win this whole thing?

I can see winner of ALG and EG taking a few games off of them in finals... but winning? Not really