CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

zzzzzzz Even if Allegiance wins Gold nobody on this forum will give them credit. Whatever

I am giving them credit. But Cratos isn't as good as you think he is. That is all I would say.

I do believe Allegiance is the best team though.

Ask any of the competitive players here like Batch and Vetoed. They play at the top level too.

lol. So you go from saying;

"These set of Pros DON'T know what they are talking about"

to

"These set of lower tier Pros know what they are talking about"

Good argument.

I'm done with this shit. You guys can't comprehend that others don't agree with you and you don't stop coming in here and trying to FORCE others to agree with you. Enough.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Ask people that look specifically into Halo multiplayer weapon balance. People like @@Cursed Lemon.

I can't believe powerful automatics are being defended.

I don't give 2 shits what Cursed Lemon has to say. Been listening to him ramble on about the same thing since the old THC forums. What "credentials" do you people even have to make such statements. You play the game. Big deal. Move along now.

FYI, I didn't defend shit. Just wish you would shut the hell up trying to act like people who don't agree with you are idiots and need to conform to what you say. Get the hell outta here with that shit.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Youre going to call me out on being new around here? First of all chill. Every time someone gets a kill with AR, SR, splinters or anything that isnt a pistol, br, or power weapon people start screaming nerf. I mean some of you are still arguing about getting rid of sprint.

When things like spraying an AR, SMG, or Storm Rifle, or throwing splinter nades that you randomly spawned by and walked over that take little to no skill to use are determining games, matches, seeds, and money, then yes, they need a nerf.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

lol. So you go from saying;

"These set of Pros DON'T know what they are talking about"

to

"These set of lower tier Pros know what they are talking about"

Good argument.

I'm done with this shit. You guys can't comprehend that others don't agree with you and you don't stop coming in here and trying to FORCE others to agree with you. Enough.

Halo is a game that has it's own rules for weapon balance. If you aren't gonna follow them then the game is unbalanced. Plain and simple. And jut so you know player skill has NOTHING to do with understanding weapon balance. That's like saying pros can make good maps because they are good at the game. Seriously. This game is unbalanced when looking at the core Halo formula. But I don't want to clutter the thread so I'll stop.

I think the skill gap between the very best players in this game and the average pros is much larger than in previous halos.

Yeah the top 3 teams at xgames are way better than the next 5. 

Hey, guys we're getting derailed so lets get DANK

r97W9a7.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

assuming clg doesnt get 3-0'd by dream team :kappa:

Lethul could wear his sunglasses this whole match and CLG would shit...but even Lethul isn't that much of a dick lol.

Edit: nvmd, dT holding their own so far

• Upvote (+1) 1

And jut so you know

There is nothing that you can tell me that I don't already know. Give it up, not everyone will agree with your OPINION.

But I don't want to clutter the thread so I'll stop.

Good, about time.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

When things like spraying an AR, SMG, or Storm Rifle, or throwing splinter nades that you randomly spawned by and walked over that take little to no skill to use are determining games, matches, seeds, and money, then yes, they need a nerf.

Alright man im done. You have your opinion I have mine. This isnt the place for it so ill keep it to myself.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It wasn't a smart challenge. Period.

All spartan knew was there was an enemy bottom mid. You can't expect whoever was fighting Cratos to be yelling out the percentage of health Cratos was at mid battle.

He had really 2 options. Hope that Cratos died, or drop down, assist, and be gaurenteed to have one less enemy to challenge the cap. If he just continued to go cap the flag, Cratos could have lived and killed him. It took one extra second to make sure that didn't happen. If Cratos didn't have a stupid ass splinter nade, it would have been the right play 100%.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There is nothing that you can tell me that I don't already know. Give it up, not everyone will agree with your OPINION.

Good, about time.

Bro really? You must be so mature to add that to the end of the post.

Have fun with your idea of what balance is!

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Bro really? You must be so mature to add that to the end of the post.

Have fun with your idea of what balance is!

I will. I'll enjoy my life and the GAME. While you continue to bitch and complain about it. Must be a fun way to live life.

Why are you even here or watching Halo if you have such hate for what it is...masochist?

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Spartan could've got it into his base with a jump and thrust. Had he died - a spawning teammate wouldve put it in. Allegiance take those deaths on flag caps a lot. Spartans always been very cautious about his life and putting slaying first. This is just another moment where he will grow and become an even better player.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Who is do you guys think is close to Royal 2 at pure slaying? I think he is in his own tier right now...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I will. I'll enjoy my life and the GAME. While you continue to bitch and complain about it. Must be a fun way to live life.

Yea I want to better the franchise. It's really a pretty good way to live. I don't just base my opinion on what "pros" say about a game. Keep being spoon-fed your info brotha! I look forward to watching your storm rifle montage!
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2