CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Wtf did Spartan do I can't watch

he had the third cap flag top mid and choose to go where camo was to help kill and got splinter naded. then AE returned it and captured the last flag...

he had the flag top mid on fathoom and instead of finishing the cap he went bottom mid to kill a guy and died from a splinter nade

SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHAT THE FUCK HE DID

With flag on his side of the map, decided to help a teammate kill a guy on camo instead of just running the flag into base. amo dude dropped a splinter nade and killed both players. ALG counter capped.

Their coach was the one saying that im pretty sure.

Ah, i thought it sounded like B.  He was saying things like that in the OQ.

Questionable play by Spartan. Well played by Allegiance though. In particular Suspector, he was killing it.

If that player didn't have splinters, that would have been a real good play by Spartan to kill that player while keeping his teammate alive for cover.

No, it was a stupid play any way you see it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Had top mid with flag and jumped down to camo door to help his teammate kill a guy, got splinter naded, died. He arguably could have capped it had he just focused on getting to RNG's flag. 

Spartan made a ton of clutch plays that game, though. Shouldn't focus entirely on that one rough decision.

That could well have been a cap if he had thrusted towards their base instead of towards an enemy player...

Right. But he had teammates who went like -18 for the entire match. Victory and Ninja weren't really carrying their weight in any game mode. He's also the only reason why they were in that position to possibly win it.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Renegades won't be a true threat to win a tournament until ninja learns some restraint, it's the same old story.

Had to edit, mobile ftw

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

It wasn't a stupid play man wtf are you supposed to do, prepare for splinter grenades every single battle? Fuck splinter nades.

If Spartan had either tossed the flag and maintained top control or dropped down and backed up towards the base while assisting that bottom mid fight I think they'd have either manged to score it or would at least have not been vulnerable to an immediate counter-cap.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There was some questionable plays there but RNG came out looking better then they did vs Epsilon. Hopefully they get some good rest and come out tomorrow looking like they did day 1.

Does anyone else think extraction would be a cool gametype to bring back for certain maps? This weekend has been great but some of these maps just go by so quickly. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Does there have to be a "nerf" or "rebalance" on every page? Until I hear the majority of pros complaining, I consider the sandbox pretty damn good.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 3

a double kill with splinter nades.. cmon man. NERFFFF

dude, if they were in a position for him to get a dub off that nade then they need to buff their gameplay, not nerf the nade.

I understand the logic behind him wanting to help with the flag to put shots.  That kill probably would've secured the cap.  It was just wrong place wrong time decision making.  

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It wasn't a stupid play man wtf are you supposed to do, prepare for splinter grenades every single battle? Fuck splinter nades.

The challenge itself wasn't awful, it was the fact he brought the flag with him.