CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Lol that play by spartan was awful. Can't comprehend his mindset there. His team mate was already fighting that guy. All he had to do was run the flag  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

If that wasn't a splinter nade that would have been a different story.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If that wasn't a splinter nade that would have been a different story.

If Spartan hadn't thrusted into camo with flag that game would have been a different story.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wtf did Spartan do I can't watch

He had the flag cap past bottom middle and went back to help kill a player on camo while he had flag and him and victory x got splintered. ending the cap and possible W

If Spartan hadn't thrusted into camo with flag that game would have been a different story.

Yep. Should have thrusted the other way... Damn

Really bad play by spartan but what the fuck is up with splinter grenades? Are you supposed to be prepared for those every single battle? Such a stupid addition to Halo. Why are people being rewarded for picking up items that are uncontrollable? Garbage man.

Why is an item that takes no skill so powerful? Those nades don't belong in Halo. Just like thrust, they save you after fucking up 99% of the time.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

most were just saying let's see what they do on lan

Theyre like the Carolina Panthers. They need to win an event before they make me believe.

If that player didn't have splinters, that would have been a real good play by Spartan to kill that player while keeping his teammate alive for cover.

• Upvote (+1) 2

People can keep blaming Spartan but the whole team choked.

That could well have been a cap if he had thrusted towards their base instead of towards an enemy player...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pushed back into camo with flag to kill a guy his teammate was already fighting and gave him a double with a splinter nade and they got the flag reset at 2-2

Challenged camo room when carrying flag and then got Naded.