CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

RNG is having a rough day.. I strongly believe well see a different RNG tomorrow.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Suspector has really impressed me this tourney. Don't think he's gotten enough praise.

And someone get Naded an Ambien. He looks exhausted at every tourney and will need rest if Allegiance has a shot at gold tomorrow.

Rest? Naded doesn't rest. Only Halo.

19ZzZ96.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

The best way to look at Halo getting blasted on Twitter is take the Kanye mentality.

"Any publicity is good publicity" ✌

• Upvote (+1) 2

I know I was saying some not so nice things about Walshy's casting earlier, but Bravo makes Walshy sound like Al Michaels lol.

Stellur telling those guys to keep it chill = what this team needs.  Those guys get super hype and over aggressive at the wrong times.  They need a Joe Cool type to keep everything balanced.  This has been an excellent series.

Lmfao the chat is more entertained with spamming robots than the gameplay

Stellur telling those guys to keep it chill = what this team needs.  Those guys get super hype and over aggressive at the wrong times.  They need a Joe Cool type to keep everything balanced.  This has been an excellent series.

Their coach was the one saying that im pretty sure.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not gonna sit here and pat my own back all night but I will say that cratos rated higher than snipedown in my PROX scores and I was met with huge resistance on that.

Forgetting the history of both players and their respective careers, cratos is better at H5.

Suspector has been nasty and el town has really taken a massive leap from h2a to H5.

Naded has them dudes trained up well. You can tell how badly he wants that major tourney victory and that HWC world championship.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4