CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

ninja really needs to work on his truth slayer gameplay...

Stellur is a god.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I can't even look at this. Read only a few responses. I hate some human beings. Always the most nonathletic people that sit around watching ESPN talking trash to people and have never even played sports. This is why I stopped watching ESPN and all that shit because the "dude bro" is to strong with these types.

Same here. Its a shame people are so closed minded but its to be expected i guess.

Nobody was saying anything when they lost to epsilon and Ninja was on the top of the leader boards almost every game. but i get it, he does need to work on it

I don't really pay attention to bad games. Every single one of us had a bad a game in Halo - sometimes it's just negative momentum and nothing works. I still strongly believe Ninja is among the best in Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't really pay attention to bad games. Every single one of us had a bad a game in Halo - sometimes it's just negative momentum and nothing works. I still strongly believe Ninja is among the best in Halo 5.

Yeah I mean bad games are one thing but this is something ninja does quite a bit. Nothing against him hes great but like people always say sometimes hes just too aggressive. 

Guys lets not forget that we could have been watching Breakout matches. Thank goodness it was removed.

Thank goodness.

Edit: OMG Victory with 3 kills? What's going on man??

• Upvote (+1) 1

ESPN broadcasts poker. And golf.

"Watching people play a video game is stupid you should just play it" -sports fans.

This stuff is comedy to me man. People don't understand how contradictory they are.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Suspector has really impressed me this tourney. Don't think he's gotten enough praise.

And someone get Naded an Ambien. He looks exhausted at every tourney and will need rest if Allegiance has a shot at gold tomorrow.

• Upvote (+1) 4