CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So, they are showing highlights of TL vs RNG on ESPN right now. Like, the main broadcast of the X Games. Pretty fucking sick!

Halo is on freaking ESPN. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Naded hand picked these players and assembled a team that fights like a singular unit. Also, Cratos had some sick shots and perfects in that game. Very impressed with AE. 270RQ60.png

SO are some of the Allegiance haters still sticking to the idea that Allegiance will choke on LAN?

Allegiance Haters: "Allegiance wont win games on LAN, Cratos sucks, blah blah blah

Me:  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 3

So I work as a waiter at a steakhouse and the last 10 minutes Halo has been on all 15 of our tv's. Lfg

• Upvote (+1) 5

Luckily I was logged in and caught it :) @@Heinz on ESPN  :simms:

Do you have a clip of this? Pretty interested in seeing what was covered. 

On a separate thought those F bombs gotta go, I totally understand the hype between teammates (and that it also slips in actual sports games) but IMO that's gotta get cleaned up a little. Maybe having the stream on a slight delay. Anything like "******" or "f-g" live would be disastrous.

I can't even look at this. Read only a few responses. I hate some human beings. Always the most nonathletic people that sit around watching ESPN talking trash to people and have never even played sports. This is why I stopped watching ESPN and all that shit because the "dude bro" is to strong with these types.

Surgery went well fellas. Got same one as Suddoth 2! Feel pretty incredible that it is over with!!

Now to watch Halo all weekend/week!!! =D

• Upvote (+1) 9

Pretty sad actually. All the old dudes just fuckin haters. I hate people that don't understand. I just want to reply to all of them and call them assholes.

Ninja going -11 he is way too aggressive. I'm a huge fan of him and I know he can be one of the top Halo players when he's on fire but when he just rushes and dies he doesn't help at all.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do you have a clip of this? Pretty interested in seeing what was covered. 

On a separate thought those F bombs gotta go, I totally understand the hype between teammates (and that it also slips in actual sports games) but IMO that's gotta get cleaned up a little. Maybe having the stream on a slight delay. Anything like "******" or "f-g" live would be disastrous.

they showed highlights on the TL and RNG series and talked about overall standings

• Upvote (+1) 2

Surgery went well fellas. Got same one as Suddoth 2! Feel pretty incredible that it is over with!!

Now to watch Halo all weekend/week!!! =D

Nice! You can also catch the rebroadcasts after this is done.

SO are some of the Allegiance haters still sticking to the idea that Allegiance will choke on LAN?

Allegiance Haters: "Allegiance wont win games on LAN, Cratos sucks, blah blah blah

Me: :wutface:

most were just saying let's see what they do on lan