FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

#freet2fromjail in the chat im dead

HAHA, I saw "T2 BxR'd Frankie in MM in 2007 and was convicted of rape" in chat IMO. #insidejoke :simms:

Who goes through if Liquid win this 3-0 and Allegiance sweep RNG then?

RNG I believe on a tiebreak

So is liquid out already?

I don't think so. If Liquid wins and Allegiance wins, there would be a three way tie at 1-2. So I'm not sure why they are saying Liquid is out of contention for the single elimination bracket.

RNG I believe on a tiebreak

How? Liquid > Epsilon, Epsilon > Renegades, Renegades > Liquid. There would be no way to break that tie as far as I can see.

Edit: This assumes that Allegiance wins later vs. Renegades

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't think so. If Liquid wins and Allegiance wins, there would be a three way tie at 1-2. So I'm not sure why they are saying Liquid is out of contention for the single elimination bracket.

This is what im thinking.

• Upvote (+1) 2

HAHA, I saw "T2 BxR'd Frankie in MM in 2007 and was convicted of rape" in chat IMO. #insidejoke :simms:

Honestly, the twitch chat has to be one of the reasons these Halo streams are so much fun for me. The things people say are just savage; twitch viewers have no mercy for anything. 

How? Liquid > Epsilon, Epsilon > Renegades, Renegades > Liquid. There would be no way to break that tie as far as I can see.

I think it comes down to games won. And RNG took a game off of Epsilon. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

They are out. Been said multiple times now. Audley said so. Walshy said so. Btravo said so.

If Epsilon make it out of groups I'll get a Harry Potter tatt- wait a minute...

Damn that was a close one  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

RNG didn't get 3-0d and should advance

Renegades took a game off epsilon whilst all other matches between these 3 have been 3-0s so going by this logic renegades are second and epsilon are bottom. 

Dammit, unlucky Epsilon. I would love to see them be able to scrim some NA teams at some point