CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Even if egs controller were on the proper settings they still would of lost. Take the lost like that champs / veterans you are and stop being salty. Go back to your rooms and watch film so you don't be such a disappointment next time you play.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 11

Imagine being used to bumper jumper and starting the game on default controls

That's not even the big issue. Maintain sprint, auto stabilize, deadzones, sensitivity and accel. So much crap to change (thanks 343).
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm sorry but it seems like this shit always happens to EG and every time Eric gets on twitter and blames things other than himself or his team.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Even if egs controller were on the proper settings they still would of lost. Take the lost like that champs / veterans you are and stop being salty. Go back to your rooms and watch film so you don't be such a disappointment next time you play.

HOLY SHIT GUYS WE GOT A FORTUNE TELLER HERE
  • Upvote (+1) 2

If true, pretty hard to argue they don't deserve the replay.

If this is true they should have 100% got a replay. The only thing that confuses me is that it looked like the rest of EG were playing and it was just Snipedown not moving. Not sure though so who knows. Super anticlimactic series sadly. I hope peoples emotions aren't getting in the way of the gameplay.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Resets should have consistent rules, not be up to a ref's feeling.

• Upvote (+1) 3

That.. actually doesn't seem THAT unlikely..

*hype intensifies*

As long as Renegades don't find their thumbs between now and tomorrow's games.

Liquid is not eliminated... yet.

- Liquid needs to beat Epsilon 3-1

- Allegiance needs to sweep Renegades

Then there'll be a 3-way tie at 1-2 record and tied with 4 games won by each team.

It'll be thrown into a crazy tiebreaker scenario after that.

CXgxR6uWYAEvKhY.jpg

This is inaccurate. The game record tiebreaker only applies to the tied teams records against each other. Liquid is out, and we control the outcome of the ither 2 teams.

can anyone invite to the team beyond twitch chat besides the salty moderator there?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So let me get this right.

Liquid have to 3-0 Epsilon then RNG have to get sweeped by Allegiance for Liquid to have a chance to stay in?

Pretty sure Liquid would still be out. Tied with RNG at 1-2, the first tiebreaker is head to head score, so RNG would take it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i would have shut off my xbox and said it pulled a hysteria if I was told i don't get a reset after all my settings went to default. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

When did it all occur, how far into game 3? Maybe Snipe was just being petulant and thought 'if they get a replay for a dodgy controller so can I' when he was losing and did it to his controller himself? 

• Downvote (-1) 1

So let me get this right.

Liquid have to 3-0 Epsilon then RNG have to get sweeped by Allegiance for Liquid to have a chance to stay in?

Yes. And even then it would be a tie between RNG and TL with 4 wins vs 6 losses.

When did it all occur, how far into game 3? Maybe Snipe was just being petulant and thought 'if they get a replay for a dodgy controller so can I' when he was losing and did it to his controller himself?

It happened right at the beginning lol.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Better to get that out of the way early in the tournament in a group that EG should still get through I suppose. Definitely need more consistent decisions in the later matches though    

I would have been fine with a replay, but it just sounds like a cop out to me. Day 2 during the biggest match and it's the first time someone didn't have the right settings? :shrugs

• Upvote (+1) 1