CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yo, you guys might hate Cratos, but he is destroying Liquid right now. Fun to watch right now.

i went for lunch :( currently watching the stream in cafeteria and i missed Naded's screaming :( i am sad 

Here's what you missed 

• Upvote (+1) 8

I'm pretty sure those booths are sound proof. I wonder if Ace felt the walls and tables vibrating from the sheer volume coming from the opposite booth.

Naded: LETSGOGSDJKGDHKGDFHD... aww we didn't kill this guy

I laughed when he switched up so fast.

Yo I haven't watched any games yet and don't want spoilers, could anyone hook me up with the eg vs clg games cause the Halo VOD doesn't have the past broadcast if it's already happened, I will read replies only, thanks

Yo I haven't watched any games yet and don't want spoilers, could anyone hook me up with the eg vs clg games cause the Halo VOD doesn't have the past broadcast if it's already happened, I will read replies only, thanks

The match hasnt happened yet. I think its next actually.

EDIT: Just confirmed. It is after Liquid vs ALG

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hasn't happened yet. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

EG vs CLG is up next at 5:30PM EST.

Nevermind. Refresh game is strong here...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Idk why they're trying so hard to not say that was a dumb play by cratos. It was pretty stupid the guy was on his radar and everyone was screaming about him lol

Duuuuuuuude, I have a bad feeling right now about AE right now.......especially after seeing Naded's expression after that loss.

APG is so good at just staying alive and giving his team more time to set up