CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This commercial still haunts my nightmares

Awhh cmon, I think I've seen that commercial too many times that I still know the song.

This beauty though, I could keep watching:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Last night was awesome, really excited to see some of the matches today. Clearly some of the newer players on top teams being inexperienced didn't hinder their performance. 

I was really impressed with Stellur. Hell, the whole RNG squad impressed. They looked like one of the best teams yesterday.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Last night was awesome, really excited to see some of the matches today. Clearly some of the newer players on top teams being inexperienced didn't hinder their performance. 

To the contrary, Commonly came out hard throwing shade.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He played well though, no? (granted it was DT... not to take anything away, but there are certainly better teams that could be there right now) His comment about Frosty was a bit aggressive.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

He played well though, no? His comment about Frosty was a bit aggressive.

I agree but I think he was just a bit nervous being in front of the camera.  Not necessarily his true feelings.  They seem to be good friends too.

He played well though, no? (granted it was DT... not to take anything away, but there are certainly better teams that could be there right now) His comment about Frosty was a bit aggressive.

He was just playing around

He played well though, no? (granted it was DT... not to take anything away, but there are certainly better teams that could be there right now) His comment about Frosty was a bit aggressiv

Yeah, and they are friends, but those are big words against the strongest slayers in the league haha.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not been able to catch any of the X-Games yet, how has Ninja been looking?

Has he toned down the blind sprinting?

Loving the choice of Spartan as RNG Captain, I feel Ninjas brilliance will shine through more when he has players such as Spartan to play off of

Shit boys, 40 pages since I looked yesterday. I don't have time to read everything. Any highlights I should be aware of?

What did he say? I missed it

is anyone concerned about EG's slaying abilities? seems like in their past few qualifiers and last night they dont seem to be doing so well in slayer

I hope there are more "friendly" banters. It creates better storylines and who doesn't love some animosity between teams

• Upvote (+1) 2

Shit boys, 40 pages since I looked yesterday. I don't have time to read everything. Any highlights I should be aware of?

TRAAAP flipping his lid and freshly danked memes ;)

TRAAAP flipping his lid and freshly danked memes ;)

God damn it! Now I need to go back and check it out

• Upvote (+1) 1

hi

I actually dig your show a lot man. Mainly because you look and act totally stoned (I smoke so I get it bruh bruh), keep up the good work. It is a very well done show.

Caught up on the thread now and damn, my man Traap lost his mind last night.  :wutface:

I would just like to say that my initial PROX scores showed Commonly, Frosty and Stellur as 3 of the 15 top players in the game before anyone gave a shit lol. I also said that a team consisting of Frosty, Commonly, Stellur and Spartan would challenge for worlds, wish we could have witnessed that but I think all 4 of those guys are on teams that can in fact WIN the whole damn thing. 

I dont think the European teams are quite well rounded enough to challenge the non-Dream Team NA rosters, and it certainly cant be easy making the VERY long flight to Colorado (jet lag) and playing in a completely unfamiliar altitude. It reminds me of a west coast team having to play an east coast team at 1:00 pm (10:00 am pacific time) in the NFL. the circadian rhythm is real folks.

Cant wait for todays games.

• Upvote (+1) 4

After realizing that there would be no chance in hell I would win the dank meme's contest, or the most up votes in the X-Games span, I decided to take the plunge and join the Master Race known as Premium. 

But in all seriousness, I am really excited for today's action. I will miss part of it, but the part that I do get to watch, I am very excited for. Let's go RNG! 

• Upvote (+1) 5

I disagree. These types of things (the comment and savagery of Commonlys quote) are what build interesting story lines that will keep people invested.

I love it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Your page: http://halodatahive.com/Player/Detail/27

Team enVys page: http://halodatahive.com/Team/Detail/8

Hope these are useful. On the team page you can click the scrim and see the separate games and then click a game and see full details.

Also a scrim report to excel if you want to download the results: http://halodatahive.com/Reports/TeamReport

<3 you're the greatest

Now I can stop with my database and just post scrim results!

• Upvote (+1) 1