CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

@@Mikwen curious to see if any of the pro teams have been approached by the EU teams to scrim. 

I am curious because I think Epsilon should seriously consider staying in the USA till worlds to scrim teams (obviously returning for the EMEA finals). I feel like the investment would be worth it, with imo a top 6 position more likely with the grind in the USA.

Sorry man, I'm like 6 days behind in updating my database. It takes forever because it's all manual. Hoping to get pretty caught up tomorrow and maybe I'll try to get you an update then.

That was your time to shine and to strut your stuff and you failed.  :kappa:  Who knows... maybe you'll become the nV analyst  :simms:

Give it a rest.

Thank you for quoting those.

He was getting very personal, and definitely crossed the line of "different" opinions.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Give it a rest.

Did I just gain a fan or something?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 22

@@Mikwen curious to see if any of the pro teams have been approached by the EU teams to scrim. 

I am curious because I think Epsilon should seriously consider staying in the USA till worlds to scrim teams (obviously returning for the EMEA finals). I feel like the investment would be worth it, with imo a top 6 position more likely with the grind in the USA.

I asked Jimbo if he was ever going to scrim US teams, but he cited "poor connection" as the reason they have chosen not to scrim US teams.

I know they play arena against US teams often, and honestly I'm not even sure how their connection holds up.

Never really been asked, but yes, they should absolutely do that. They should work out a deal with the TCM guys that have a house here.

Just got done with In The Booth with Goldenboy. Got to thank him for having me on the show! Had a ton of fun talking about todays X games, will defiantly be tuning in for the next stream.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Couldn't stay up late enough to watch live but just gone through the VODs. Good showing from Epsilon, I think if they can get some good game time against NA teams they have potential come worlds. @@Jimbo is a beast.

Anyone else hate watching Eden Slayer? So slow and boring when sniper is set up in blue, red base needs an OS or camo or something.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just got done with In The Booth with Goldenboy. Got to thank him for having me on the show! Had a ton of fun talking about todays X games, will defiantly be tuning in for the next stream.

Was fun to chat Halo :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

> Says posts are about opinions and other sides.

> personally attacks diesel and says other members give him cancer.

Lol.

• Upvote (+1) 4

> Says posts are about opinions and other sides.

> personally attacks diesel and says other members give him cancer.

Lol.

How would you like me to respond when they try and come at me repeatedly? PlusMinus can't even keep my name out of his mouth, excuse me if I shut him up for a minute.  I'm not even kidding; he legitimately has some of the dumbest opinions that he will routinely try and shove down everyone's throats.  At least when I do it, its because I'm trying to teach you people something.

Lol.

• Downvote (-1) 14

uVEPgr0.png

Game 1 - Truth CTF 3-2 nV

Game 2 - Regret Slayer 50-35 nV

Game 3 - Empire Strongholds 100-46 nV

Game 4 - Coliseum CTF 3-2 nV

Game 5 - Eden Slayer 50-36 Optic

The difference in those Slayer games in interesting.

OpTic started off 4-24 after getting wiped at the start and nV got a full OS and fuel and rotated on them for like 4 minutes

Who is this dude talking shit and why isn't he banned? It's obvious he's just baiting reactions out of people, lol. 

I mean, he isn't contributing to the discussion at all and he's obviously just trying to piss people off because he's safe behind his keyboard. You'd think people had better things to do with their time. Ah well.

On topic: Did WFX get some of their issues worked out tonight? I know Randa rage-quit last night and it was a complete buzzkill in Ryan's stream. Hopefully they get it figured out soon. Good on nV for playing well tonight, too! 

• Upvote (+1) 3

1IsX2wi.gif

Last few pages be like

Is that supposed to be the GIF representation of 2gre dropping in the HCS standings?

B2qhdY1.gif

Lets see how many of you have an actual sense of humour........

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 21

Is that supposed to be the GIF representation of 2gre dropping in the HCS standings?

Lets see how many of you have an actual sense of humour........

Idk man, I chuckled at that one but none of my jokes are funny to anyone else, while I think I'm hilarious. So, Idk what that says about that, or you really.

Humor is also subjective just sayin

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

We're some hot ass at Eden TS. Gotta figure it out.

• Upvote (+1) 4