CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hey @@T0rM3nTeD just wondering.

How many games have we played since we formed?

Sorry man, I'm like 6 days behind in updating my database. It takes forever because it's all manual. Hoping to get pretty caught up tomorrow and maybe I'll try to get you an update then.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Please stop posting. You're wasting all my reps with all these down votes

Hey bro, remember when I schooled you on how being on Optic doesn't equal automatic free money?

Whats your take on Assault leaving Optic to go join a team with NO ORGANIZATION LOL?

Take your own advise.

• Downvote (-1) 12

Hey bro, remember when I schooled you on how being on Optic doesn't equal automatic free money?

Whats your take on Assault leaving Optic to go join a team with NO ORGANIZATION LOL?

Take your own advise.

What's up with you tonight? You're being hyper aggressive and rude. And don't tell me it's just because people disagreed with your opinion about nV. Because people disagree with you often and you usually aren't this hostile about it. So what's up?

• Upvote (+1) 8

So hyped to have LAN Halo started up again. Can't wait for what the future holds.

• Upvote (+1) 2

not to be rude but how can he be completely 2 things?

that adds up to 200%? that shit dont add up

Errr...

sweating-gif-e1407048943667-1024x573.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

Sorry man, I'm like 6 days behind in updating my database. It takes forever because it's all manual. Hoping to get pretty caught up tomorrow and maybe I'll try to get you an update then.

No worries, just wondering :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

Take your own advise.

I'm embarrassed for you. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can anyone make a clip of lunchbox swiping the flag as a member of dream team is ground and pounding EGs flag to score? Also the jump up by snipedown was unreal to see in game like that.

According to the thread above, CLG and EG face off tomorrow. Do we know what time this will happen?

What's up with you tonight? You're being hyper aggressive and rude. And don't tell me it's just because people disagreed with your opinion about nV. Because people disagree with you often and you usually aren't this hostile about it. So what's up?

Probably has some issues, wants to come online and troll and insult people to try and make himself feel good. Just look how unnecessarily antagonistic his last ten posts have been.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I bet Ninja is loving this, he was pissed when he was dropped and ended up on a better team. Ironic

Much better. Their skill and work ethic in general is superior.

How is this TRAAP dude not banned yet?

Louis-CK-Scratches-His-Head.gif

Because people shouldn't be banned simply for going against the Ogre2 circlejerk and having abrasive opinions.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Take your own advise.

post-32932-Im-actually-embarrassed-for-y

• Upvote (+1) 5

Because people shouldn't be banned simply for going against the Ogre2 circlejerk and having abrasive opinions.

Edit: Not going to continue this discussion.

Let the moderators deal with it.

In other news, I literally am taking the day off to watch Halo tomorrow.

:weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

He was going against the Ogre 2 circle jerk, then someone struck a nerve and now he's gone to attack mode.

I wish someone would play a @@TRAAAP card.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Its important to accurately inspect both sides of the coin, otherwise the truth can never be revealed.  Unfortunately, when it comes to certain topics, the circlejerk is pretty one-sided around here.  Somebody has to play the heel.

You'll find that I'm usually pretty accurate in my assessments.

• Downvote (-1) 6

As much as I dislike Cratos, I am still rooting for Allegiance to win because @@Naded is a Halo legend who would be the happiest man on Earth if he won the gold medal at X-games on this big of a stage and more deserving of a major tournament win than anyone. He impressed me turning down EG's offer when everyone was shading each other and throwing their friends under the bus and it says alot about who he is as a competitor. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

I wish someone would play a @@TRAAAP card.

I mean...wouldn't you agree that I already played it...several turns ago?

9b128df013b01442cdf88f1fe60fe2f1835c8d31

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

As much as I dislike Cratos, I am still rooting for Allegiance to win because @@Naded is a Halo legend who would be the happiest man on Earth if he won the gold medal at X-games on this big of a stage and more deserving of a major tournament win than anyone. He impressed me turning down EG's offer when everyone was shading each other and throwing their friends under the bus and it says alot about who he is as a competitor. 

just an fyi the official stance from EG is they never offered him a roster spot

i don't think he would have left his team though, he's set with his team, he's happy with his team, and he's confident they will perform when it matters

those things are all testaments to his leadership and team building ability

just an fyi the official stance from EG is they never offered him a roster spot

i don't think he would have left his team though, he's set with his team, he's happy with his team, and he's confident they will perform when it matters

those things are all testaments to his leadership and team building ability

Well of course they would say that...not hard to believe they could of offered him the spot when he was the best player on the #1 team in many people's opinion. Love seeing Naded succeed either way, class act and great ambassador for the game. 

• Upvote (+1) 1