CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Irrelevant in the universe of comparing a SOLO game to a 4v4 TEAM game?

Yes, yes it is irreverent. 

Sorry, you are the one SINGLING out Ogre 2 for his INDIVIDUAL performance, not his performance in a team at all so... pls decide which way you want to bash him more so I can continue to demonstrate why age is literally no impediment in professional video games performance.

• Upvote (+1) 6

How awesome would it be if we had a 'The LAN Network' equivalent? That would be a great opportunity for a team to build a fan base imo. 

I miss the P's

Most amazing family ever, and they might be the sole reason Halo 3 was so hyper competitive. Everyone was on another level cause of the LANs.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Quick guys, Pro's are online.  Better start slurping.

giphy.gif

Don't you slurp on Ninja hardcore?

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

My meme was better. Good try though.

Please stop posting. You're wasting all my reps with all these down votes

• Upvote (+1) 8

Don't you slurp on Ninja hardcore?

Not really, but OK.

How are the cankles treating you?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 43

Not really, but OK.

I'm honestly curious what put you in this bad of a mood, or are you just an angry person all the time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not really, but OK.

I've never had cankles in my life. I have tiny legs. Dang man.. you don't even know me.

• Upvote (+1) 5

You really need to calm down. You act like your opinion is fact and treat people like shit for having a different opinion.

This entire thing started after I gave my highly relevant and informative critique of 2gre no longer being an elite player; and being predictably piled on by the 2gre Nuthugging Brigade as a result.  Is this a two way street now?

• Downvote (-1) 15

From this post alone I can surmise that you are one of 3 things;

1) A complete Moron

2) A complete Troll 

3) Both

not to be rude but how can he be completely 2 things?

that adds up to 200%? that shit dont add up

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why LOL?

2gre and Ola are declining.  Mikwen is super disappointing in this game after standing out in H2A.  I'm not sure if you guys are late or something, but he's really not that impressive in this game.

Lots of wishful thinking on TeamBeyond.  Its not like these guys have just been twiddling their thumbs all these months; they've been playing and they still aren't very good.

This is what you consider to be highly relative and informative? Oh boy, you're going to have a rough life bud.

For the fact that they just formed,

It's funny that depending on someone's affection towards a team this is given as both an excuse for being shitty and for dominating. If you like the team but they aren't playing well it's "they just got together. Give them some time." But if you don't like the team and they're shitting on other teams it's "Yeah well it's just the honeymoon phase. It'll pass."

• Upvote (+1) 4

What time does Halo start up tomorrow? (EST pls)

2pm est

99.9% sure

when in doubt always check halo.gg

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is what you consider to be highly relative and informative? Oh boy, you're going to have a rough life bud.

I said a few days ago.  I'm just having fun now.  Nothing I said there is wrong BTW: 2gre and Ola have indeed declined, and Mikwen isn't close to what he was in H2A.  Pretty fucking informative if you ask me.

• Downvote (-1) 2

It's funny that depending on someone's affection towards a team this is given as both an excuse for being shitty and for dominating. If you like the team but they aren't playing well it's "they just got together. Give them some time." But if you don't like the team and they're shitting on other teams it's "Yeah well it's just the honeymoon phase. It'll pass."

I agree with what your saying, but I think that nV started off pretty badly but I (as well as many others) have noticed how much they have improved together.