FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Surprised Liquid couldn't do more.

Why? Renegades slapped them in the most recent cup, and realistically they've clearly been the better team for a while now.  Renegades have been taking games off CLG/EG/Alliance in close sets whereas Liquid haven't even really been scrimming those top teams.  They took two arguably under-practiced players from a disappointing Envy team, and its not like they've been 'grinding' since that move.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The flow of the tournament is much better when the game doesn't crash/have to quit the build every other game.

*cough * h2a *cough*

• Upvote (+1) 3

Why? Renegades slapped them in the most recent cup, and realistically they've clearly been the better team for a while now.  Renegades have been taking games off CLG/EG/Alliance in close sets whereas Liquid haven't even really been scrimming those top teams.  They took two arguably under-practiced players from a disappointing Envy team, and its not like they've been 'grinding' since that move.

Yeah, was confused how Liquid ended up the heavy voting favorite after the most recent cup. Maybe people who didn't watch and recognize the org name.

Anyone keeping up with the scene expected Renegade to win - they are simply better. Liquid has some grinding to do.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Trying to decide whether to skip class to watch EG vs CLG tomorrow....  :holmes:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, was confused how Liquid ended up the heavy voting favorite after the most recent cup. Maybe people who didn't watch and recognize the org name.

I think its kind of comical how blind homer fans on this forum overrate the shit out of teams like Liquid and Envy who aren't even performing well online.  Its like these people just assume that they're going to magically hop on LAN and do a complete 180.  Newsflash: if you are looking pretty average online, you're probably going to be pretty average on LAN.

• Upvote (+1) 1

tumblr_mhem4z5lc01s4xdz1o1_500.gif

Real talk RIP Alan Rickman.

Definitely going to watch the VoD tonight, wish I caught the entire day :(

• Upvote (+1) 2

Love the plugs from the Renegades guys and the org itself.  Just wish they could have gotten some jerseys/merchandise for their team beforehand.  I mean their partnership was rumored for a long time...I get that they probably wanted to wait to make sure the team didn't implode, but you gotta have these guys wearing jerseys at X-Games.

• Upvote (+1) 4

How'd we do today? :)

Miss us?

Very very well.

Any chance of.... Puckett?

• Upvote (+1) 8

Love the plugs from the Renegades guys and the org itself. Just wish they could have gotten some jerseys/merchandise for their team beforehand. I mean their partnership was rumored for a long time...I get that they probably wanted to wait to make sure the team didn't implode, but you gotta have these guys wearing jerseys at X-Games.

Yeah I was expecting to see them rocking Renegades gear and jackets. I'm a bit disappointed.

However it's nice to see RNG promoting their Halo team so well already. Should be another great org to join the ranks. Hopefully we see more soon. I heard Triggers Pound was looking.

No one can dislike this man.

Was it just me or did it seem like he was a bit emotional there at the end when talking about the potential of the 343 job? I really hope it works out for him.

I caught on to that as well. To be honest, if I was in his position I would probably be balling my eyes out  :kappa: no kappa

• Upvote (+1) 1

Miss us?

Give us Mr. P and you will be astronomically better :weback:

Miss us?

Listen-ins, pleaseeeee.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Love the plugs from the Renegades guys and the org itself. Just wish they could have gotten some jerseys/merchandise for their team beforehand. I mean their partnership was rumored for a long time...I get that they probably wanted to wait to make sure the team didn't implode, but you gotta have these guys wearing jerseys at X-Games.

Yeah that was kind of disappointing. Same with Liquid. They had tons of time to ship out shirts. Hell if I ran an org and my team got invited to X-Games I would have flown out there myself and gave them team merch personally. Missed opportunity, imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1