CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Why is it so hard to say what they're fixing? Don't tell me soon, just tell me what you plan on fixing soon.

Exactly. It's classic 343 speak.

It almost goes without saying at this point, but so many of their issues and our frustrations would dissolve simply by 343i improving their communication with the community. 

All I want in life is for something other than those annoying ass videos weve seen 10000x between online tourney matches

Your mistake is watching the Halo channel for the Online Qualiifiers.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Never Imagined I'd be watching Halo on ESPN. This is awesome. 

Why is it so hard to say what they're fixing? Don't tell me soon, just tell me what you plan on fixing soon.

Exactly. It's classic 343 speak.

That's why I didn't bother posting it. Outside of acknowledging that it is being worked on, not really news worthy. No time table, what to expect, etc.

I think someone mentioned this but took me a second to notice it.

http://espn.go.com/esports/story/_/id/14665732/x-games-halo-world-championship-aspen-invitational-tour-preview

Allegiance's Brett "Naded" Leonard: I honestly feel like our chances are great to take the gold. We have all put in countless hours of hard practice, and we hope all the hard work will pay off in Aspen as well as the rest of the season. I couldn't care less about the team changes -- all we have to worry about is ourselves and we will be fine.

So, he cares?

• Downvote (-1) 3

@@CyReN @@Saucey

I assume the memes, screenshots, and jokes will be flowing the next 4 days... can we possibly get an increase in upvotes for the X Games?

It's up to 50 (was 30), is that enough? I could boost it for a few days.

• Upvote (+1) 3

@@CyReN @@Saucey

I assume the memes, screenshots, and jokes will be flowing the next 4 days... can we possibly get an increase in upvotes for the X Games?

No need to assume, I personally will guarantee it. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's up to 50 (was 30), is that enough? I could boost it for a few days.

Thanks!  I was thinking it was still 30 for some reason. 50 should be plenty.

In the excitment of top teams finally playing Halo 5: Guardians on LAN (or w/e you want to call it), I will donate $10 (up to $50) for each time the Official HCS Twitter retweet's Team Beyond's twitter this weekend at X Games. All donations will be going to a great cause at Gamers for Giving 2016.

@@Bravo @@Tashi @@Unyshek

If there are no RT's, I will still donate my usual amount in March.

Stop trying to "force" 343 to promote TB. You guys don't need them.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Your mistake is watching the Halo channel for the Online Qualiifiers.

lol I never watched the halo channel cuz of that but now I don't have a choice :/

Keep those expectations down.

For what? Spectator mode and theater fixes?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Stop trying to "force" 343 to promote TB. You guys don't need them.

No no no...it is the other way...343 needs Beyond and they dont understand it. We need 343 to understand the importance of Beyond.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Keep those expectations down.

What does this even mean lol? The quality of the stream? The effect the event will have on Halo eSports? Or are you referring to Cyren's post?