CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think the issue with content production is the viewership disparity. Dudes can bust there ass to make great content related to competitive gaming or pro gaming and get a few hundred or a few thousand views. Beyond's Youtube is a good example. I watching most of their videos and they're well made and informative. Unfortunately because they don't crack bad jokes or open 100000000 req packs they only get a few hundred/thousand views. 

I'm not bagging on the content producers that show up new reqs, maps, etc, I can just see why it would be frustrating making this type of content and getting dusted by other Halo content producers getting more views for essentially the same kind of work. I imagine that for a solo content producer that would be discouraging. 

The best part of my day so far was finding out that my entire team, and my ex-teammate lethul are all on the same flight to Aspen tomorrow lmao #content

I have a feeling Lethul won't be making it to Aspen.
  • Upvote (+1) 7

The best part of my day so far was finding out that my entire team, and my ex-teammate lethul are all on the same flight to Aspen tomorrow lmao #content 

Would be funnier if the seats are all next to each other as well lol

Only if one of you had your pilot license, then you could carry him one last time.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 9

tumblr_inline_mpjljjxr051qz4rgp.gif

it's gonna be a sad plane trip back 4 eg when lethul has a gold medal around his neck and snipedowns got the copper or w/e crap they give to the 2nd loser

• Upvote (+1) 9

I think Lxthul could grow a large YouTube audience.  He has evolved into one hell of a personality and gets around social media pretty well.  Imagine if he was able to translate his sense of humor and now legendary Photoshop skills to video.  People would eat that up.  I know its rough for a lot of the guys that work full time jobs.  Their free time must already be limited.

I've always wondered why the only popular Twitch streamers are pros.  You would think that by now someone would have figured out how to leverage the Halo customs/casual scene to build an audience.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Fight on the plane and film it

Play the footage before the EG vs CLG matchup

Everyone now loves Halo

The end

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think Lxthul could grow a large YouTube audience.  He has evolved into one hell of a personality and gets around social media pretty well.  Imagine if he was able to translate his sense of humor and now legendary Photoshop skills to video.  People would eat that up.  I know its rough for a lot of the guys that work full time jobs.  Their free time must already be limited.

I've always wondered why the only popular Twitch streamers are pros.  You would think that by now someone would have figured out how to leverage the Halo customs/casual scene to build an audience.

There are a few speedrunners (proacejoker) and other personalities that are kind of popular

I wish forgers etc would stream too but, who knows. Halo die hards tend to be more competitive

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope you get the middle seat

Even better, I can get more opinions.  I'm not sure airlines take lightly to traitors on their planes though

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Just for clarity, I'm not mad anymore, just disappointed.  I really enjoy teaming with commonly, I'm just having fun with it at this point

I'm sure when you see him in person again, that anger will come rushing back. :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I have a feeling Lethul won't be making it to Aspen.

Got to do what you got to do. It's the only way EG is going to beat CLG.