FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

>EG/CLG fan

>single-handedly got rid of AE's biggest advantage

i smell a fix

Not implying a fix, but objectively speaking those two teams just got even harder to knock off.

Rip Allegiance, yea..right. I know some people are just trolling but alot of people seriously think AE can only win slayers and breakout. Don't run and hide when they win worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Summit playing Halo 5 right now with 14k viewers.

I know its not the first time, but still some pretty good exposure for Halo 5.

>EG/CLG fan

>single-handedly got rid of AE's biggest advantage

i smell a fix

Lmaooooo

Oh, and has anyone mentioned that the Sudds successfully farmed another player onto a top team?

Domerocked ----> WFX.

Old news, but impressive on the Sudds part.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Oh, and has anyone mentioned that the Sudds successfully farmed another player onto a top team?

Domerocked ----> WFX.

Old news, but impressive on the Sudds part.

they are now farming another great player dextrim. gotta watch him play. pure slayer.

they are the ULTIMATE scouts for AM talent. easily the two best at this point

• Flamehead
  •  
  • Sargoth
  •  
  • Penguin
  •  
  • Fractured
  •  
  • TheOnlyToxic
  •  
  • by Hero
  •  
  • Absolutely
  •  
  • Monstcr 
  •  
  • Very Nerdy
  •  
  • iTs So Frosty
  •  
  • Domerocked
  • Upvote (+1) 6

• Flamehead
  •  
  • Sargoth
  •  
  • Penguin
  •  
  • Fractured
  •  
  • TheOnlyToxic
  •  
  • by Hero
  •  
  • Absolutely
  •  
  • Monstcr 
  •  
  • Very Nerdy
  •  
  • iTs So Frosty
  •  
  • Domerocked

Not me or Sargoth lol.... ContrA/LiL TalenT, Sargoth, and Devon actually put me out there... 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So can we get Arena Breakout removed now?

*Breakout Arena  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not me or Sargoth lol.... ContrA/LiL TalenT, Sargoth, and Devon actually put me out there... 

im not giving them credit for your rise or anything, just saying they have a good eye for talent, lol. im pretty sure sargoth was with the suddoths way back in 2009 before they made it out of AM at MLG

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has nV scrimmed tonight yet? 

Playing CLG right now.  CLG just won Truth flag 3-1.  The stats were only shown briefly, but I believe 2gre went 8 for 25.

Playing CLG right now. CLG just won Truth flag 3-1. The stats were only shown briefly, but I believe 2gre went 8 for 25.

20 assists tho. But I was watching from his pov and he definitely seemed to miss a lot of shots. He also used his pistol 99% of the time which is a nono in this game.

• Flamehead
  •  
  • Sargoth
  •  
  • Penguin
  •  
  • Fractured
  •  
  • TheOnlyToxic
  •  
  • by Hero
  •  
  • Absolutely
  •  
  • Monstcr 
  •  
  • Very Nerdy
  •  
  • iTs So Frosty
  •  
  • Domerocked

I think most of it comes from the fact that playing on RC gets you "mainstream" Halo exposure in a way that playing on any other am team doesn't, as the community is actually somewhat invested in RC, if for the wrong reasons.

Rip Allegiance, yea..right. I know some people are just trolling but alot of people seriously think AE can only win slayers and breakout. Don't run and hide when they win worlds.

AE certainly aren't a walkover team. The finals the other day panned out annoyingly but they weren't just magically there. They won the rest of their series, against some super solid teams too so I'm confused why some people think they'll collapse in a heap now breakout is gone.

Sure they might have been a strong breakout team, but you don't get to the finals without being strong at other gametypes.

On another note it's exciting to see how many good teams are around at the moment. This happened at certain points during H3 and it made every series fun to watch.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Playing CLG right now.  CLG just won Truth flag 3-1.  The stats were only shown briefly, but I believe 2gre went 8 for 25.

He did go 8-20 with 20 assists and it was their first game tonight. They just barely lost game 2 slayer Coliseum 50-44 where Ogre 2 went 11-11.