CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is the rules. In football (soccer) professionals fake penalties fouls all the time.

You're not seriously commending soccer players for diving, are you?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man how exciting would the LCQ be if like Top 16 was Double Elimination?  Would get pretty intense!

Is there any Naded gameplay I can check out? I love that he's just silently building one of the best teams under the radar. 

I like that Allegiance are the enigmas of this tournament. Makes cool storylines.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't you guys love this tournament structure:))). I hope it sticks around, good times yo

• Upvote (+1) 4

Is there any Naded gameplay I can check out? I love that he's just silently building one of the best teams under the radar. 

Spectator mode is how i watch Allegiance play. With that said, Naded is a ghost. Always appearing offline, so I added Cratos and will watch Nadeds POV as well as Cratos/Suspector and El Town. 

I watch a ton of streams to make myself better at the game and i can assure you that I have seen Naded and Allegiance do things that I dont see other teams do. That team is very good.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Seems like Naded has this all in approach with this tournament.  I completely respect the grind, but think about how he could have been growing his brand through Twitch and Youtube through all this. If he doesn't walk away with a decent placing he may regret not streaming all this time.

Just my thoughts.

#Content

You're not seriously commending soccer players for diving, are you?

No but it's the norm, everybody does it and is accepted. hell the best players do it, where is the honor there where is the fanatics outcry ?
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 7

With everything that's going on now I'm gonna place my bets on some random Asian team winning the HWC without dropping a game. I would be in tears.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Seems like Naded has this all in approach with this tournament.  I completely respect the grind, but think about how he could have been growing his brand through Twitch and Youtube through all this. If he doesn't walk away with a decent placing he may regret not streaming all this time.

I seriously don't understand it ... how hard would it be to just stream for 2-3 hours per day (sub games or whatever), post a couple YT videos and build a huge following?  This wouldn't take away from his grind, and he's losing thousands of dollars from Twitch donations/subs right now

@@GoldeNade If you have the time, you should check the LCQ and seed it... I need to do my bracket wizardry...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-16470-1373918867-9.

If he wins or placing in the top 3 his brand will be just fine. Regardless, his brand will be fine because it's Naded and people will always support him. This was a good move for him and I'm glad he's doing it.

10% for 3rd/4th isnt to shabby either.

Just my thoughts.

#Content

I dont disagree with you but I think that as soon as Naded starts streaming again he will walk right back into being one of the top Halo streamers and imagine the rub from viewership and his subs/donations if he wins Worlds (or Ninja/Snipedown). 

There are a myriad of tactical advantages from not streaming and I think with the prize pool being as high as it currently is, those advantages outweigh the benefits of streaming consistently.

If he wins or placing in the top 3 his brand will be just fine. Regardless, his brand will be fine because it's Naded and people will always support him. This was a good move for him and I'm glad he's doing it.

Guess I'm just selfish :P

Always been a fan of him.

Guess I'm just selfish :P

Always been a fan of him.

i'm the same way

i'm disappointed he isn't streaming but i respect the hell out of him for taking this tourney seriously

everyone shit talks him for having no event wins, well imagine him winning the tourney of all tourneys, that would erase a lot of his negative history

I'll never take "because we were up 13-9 and had power weapons/spawn traps" as a reason to say you are going to take the DQ. CLG had insane comebacks in the last cup and overcoming 4 kills would be nothing to them. Specially with a team not even reaching 15 yet. So, I will take this as the reason for taking the win, "we were afraid to get a bad start if we replayed". I'm sure when we get to LAN these rules won't apply and can actually watch the damn halo being played.

• Upvote (+1) 1

is there a reason why pros don't use VPNs?

i recall someone saying they were laggy 

depends on the one u purchase. 

e.g. purchased vpn usually better than free vpn

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Naded is focused on one thing and that is how you succeed in life. He's been focused on growing his brand in the past and been very successful at that as well. Personally, I am rooting for Allegiance despite all the negativity surrounding them because @@Naded is a story that needs a dramatic finish. If he wins it will be one of, if not, the greatest stories in all Halo history.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Content woo

3:10 onward. Those were the snipes I was talking about. There needs to be an overlay of snipedowns stream on this because the reactions were just as amazing. lol VicX at like 5:23 when Spartan snipes the dude, "Oh my god". lol

• Upvote (+1) 3

@@Naded is focused on one thing and that is how you succeed in life. He's been focused on growing his brand in the past and been very successful at that as well. Personally, I am rooting for Allegiance despite all the negativity surrounding them because @@Naded is a story that needs a dramatic finish. If he wins it will be one of, if not, the greatest stories in all Halo history.

Naded is a good dude. He's been working hard for a long time. Lesser players have had tournament wins. Lesser players have had MULTIPLE tournament wins. People may hate Allegiance right now but I doubt anyone is going to be mad if they see Naded win this entire thing. Well, at least the people who have been around in the Halo community for years.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Now I don't feel as bad about saying how much I don't like Lifestyle.

And Cratos/Allegiance...nothing new there. Can't wait to read comments of people defending them.

About to read the next few pages now. lol

EDIT: Looks like "AE is saying it was a JOKE". Umhum. You really shouldn't be joking about stuff like that. Especially when members of your team seem to be so friendly and putting Lifestyle on through twitter constantly. Throwing matches should (and I suspect could) get you disqualified and banned from play. Or did you miss this happening in other pro leagues.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 7