CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So I don't know if anyone has brought this up before, but what if 343 implemented a pause system like in CS:GO or League?

This would help the DC issue. Teams could also have a sub so if the person who DC's can't re connect the sub can take his place.

• Upvote (+1) 1

WOW. and That is from a player on the number 1 seeded team? Embarrassing. Can't believe some of these people have a legit shot at winning a couple hundred thousand dollars.  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

There needs to be a closer eye on match fixing. It's a real problem in other eSport titles with corresponding punishments. ESL sets an average of one year bans to players caught cheating.

I very highly doubt Naded would have ever agreed to that or any other pro pleyer on that team tbh, they challenged the replay in sundays finals for 1 map, why would they throw an entire series?

Not sure I believe it either but others will BECAUSE they didn't replay that game in the finals. They're the team to hate right now, so this is just giving people ammo regardless if it's true or not.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I very highly doubt Naded would have ever agreed to that or any other pro pleyer on that team tbh, they challenged the replay in sundays finals for 1 map, why would they throw an entire series?

Are you in on it too. More drama more views Simms  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Well, wouldn't these points be redundantly useless? They're first seed by a mile right now. Getting OpTic a free spot is one of their only options at this point. I hate the idea that such prestiged players would consider this, but throwing has been depressingly prevalent as of late.

Whelp, now we know that any Top players play in the LCQ, they are going to help their friends win. Shouldn't the top 15 Seeded teams be banned from playing in it as individuals? since its on their Original GB Tags. I just assumed that none of the top seeded players would even consider playing in it or can. 

Super Shady by FIS who is now on Optic. Tisk tisk. Hecz won't be pleased to find this out. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Ya i kind of agree...Naded doesnt seem like the type of player to lay down for anyone....ever. From Sundays shenanigans its clear he wont budge on the rules or "whats right".

Will we finally get a response from Naded on the forums/twitter?! It can't come from anyone else, IMO. 

find out next on.....

• Downvote (-1) 3

Ya i kind of agree...Naded doesnt seem like the type of player to lay down for anyone....ever. From Sundays shenanigans its clear he wont budge on the rules or "whats right".

Hasn't it happened on more than one occassion where Allegiance has either played out a game where there was a lag out early on, etc? I feel like it has happened at least 5 or 6 times outside of Sunday against other pro teams.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Are you in on it too. More drama more views Simms  :simms:

No but I think I know who is  :kappa:

0bc72c319f65ad6db010c6ab382eefd0.png

• Upvote (+1) 7

Hasn't it happened on more than one occassion where Allegiance has either played out a game where there was a lag out early on, etc? I feel like it has happened at least 5 or 6 times outside of Sunday against other pro teams.

To be completely honest i havnt seen any AE gameplay outside of the semis/finals of the qualifiers so im not 100% on all the things that theyve done or havnt done. But from what i understand, they will follow the rules to a T. Theyve taken qute a few wins from disconnects instead of replaying like most teams would. They seem to want the W. Doesnt really matter how they get it. So its kind of hard for me to believe they, especially Naded, would just let another team roll over them. AE is pretty shady so who knows.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Whelp, now we know that any Top players play in the LCQ, they are going to help their friends win. Shouldn't the top 15 Seeded teams be banned from playing in it as individuals? since its on their Original GB Tags. I just assumed that none of the top seeded players would even consider playing in it or can.

Super Shady by FIS who is now on Optic. Tisk tisk. Hecz won't be pleased to find this out.

I think this video was taken before Sunday when lifestyle was on optic for a little bit. None of the top 15 teams/players are competing in the LCQ
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

honestly sounds like someone just talking shit.  The the skeptical inflection in FiS's voice  :simms:

From watching his stream for so long, i can honestly say i could hear Naded and them JOKING about that. They talk some shit, same as everybody else.  Actually doing?  Nah.  

• Upvote (+1) 4