CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I hope Allegiance embraces their role as the heels of HWC.

Aren't CLG the heels now?  :lxthul:

Aren't CLG the heels now?  :lxthul:

They were for like 2 days. I think everyone has accepted that it was a good decision for the team.

So you condemn them for it not being as hard to break out as in the past? You act like they choose for it to be easy and are taking an easy path. I came from the fkn combines where they excluded good people for gods sake, now look at me... I'm kind of respected or something. They definitely have to have something right going on with their game for established pros through multiple games to team with them. Wait until you see things to actually judge on and give them a chance at least, ignorant disrespect is pointless.

Snipedown probably put a sticker on your back

It's a bit fucked that best of 3 pool play will decide the 8 NA teams that get to go to worlds. We need a losers bracket. Ask the pros how they feel about that.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Pistola got his monitor, nV has been scrimming Allegiance  :)

It's currently something like 9-2 in favor of Allegiance.

Ended 7-2, he had to settle for a 5ms monitor. Was rough hahaha

EDIT I was wrong, it was more than 7. Whoops.

• Upvote (+1) 7

It's a bit fucked that best of 3 pool play will decide the 8 NA teams that get to go to worlds. We need a losers bracket. Ask the pros how they feel about that.

I honestly doubt it's going to be changed this last minute. Hopefully we can at least get back to back Slayer/Breakout's removed before then. 

agreed. Best of 3 in group stage is way too fluky, especially if there is breakout. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Essentially, these pool play best-of-3s will have at least $20,000 on the line. That's fucked.

The fact that a team can advance far through only breakout and slayer is not only bad for competition, but I'm sure we can all agree that real objective is much more awesome to watch than theses two game modes, and seeing rounds be decided by these two game types really sours the series' entertainment value, as it doesn't feel as proper, for lack of a better term

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone know what's in store for the future of Halo 5 after this season of HCS ends? Will there be another season, another tournament? Plenty of people are wondering. 

Does anyone know what's in store for the future of Halo 5 after this season of HCS ends? Will there be another season, another tournament? Plenty of people are wondering. 

A lot  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Essentially, these pool play best-of-3s will have at least $20,000 on the line. That's fucked.

Not only do I miss best of 5 as the minimum, I miss map rotations. Variety of maps and gametypes being rotated in/out is what spiced things up a bit. H2A didn't really have it and Halo 5 hasn't. They're gonna stick with the same gametypes for the entire way through.