CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

RNG - EG series is really good. EG up 6-4. We've had a SH game go 100-98 and another go 100-99. 2 CTFs go 3-2, breakout go 5-4.... 

• Upvote (+1) 3

RNG - EG series is really good. EG up 6-4. We've had a SH game go 100-98 and another go 100-99. 2 CTFs go 3-2, breakout go 5-4.... 

Crazy series so far.  Ninja gets a lot of hate on here, but he has been playing really well.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not yet, he did say he'll upload the games to his youtube channel though. 

Optic Lifestyle livin that Optic Lifestyle?

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm not sure if individual streamers have deals or agreements with the makers of any of the games they play, but 343 should try reaching out to Summit. The guy gets a huge amount of viewers each stream, and is a massive Halo fan, even played with Victory X and a few others when H5 first came out. He's a PC guy, but for me H5 is the console equivalent of his main game CSGO, and H5's competitive moulding has more in line with PC epsorts then console imo.

But yeah, 343 could look into options. Maybe hosting a HCS event if he's not streaming, or individual players, a video series introducing people to Halo5 and how it works, since people need that with Halo these days. Just something to crack into this huge potential market. Just spit balling ideas after watching another of his streams with him talking about Halo whilst playing a different game entirely :p

Not to be that guy. But I have TWC and I never lag. Just the occasional lag when the servers decide to crash for everyone.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm really starting to dislike the splinter nade, its like an easier sticky and you can't really account for them on a map.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know if you guys are just missing this. But Spartan is ripping people apart with sniper. Had Snipedown like WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Literally watching both snipedown and spartan at the same time. It is BRUTAL.

Spartan is destroying them single handed with snipe.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm really starting to dislike the splinter nade, its like an easier sticky and you can't really account for them on a map.

It's the best when you are about to kill a guy and he just chucks it and trades with you. Those grenades are so broken. They linger too long too IMO.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

TWC literally does not let ANYBODY play without any lags. Apparently TWC mistakes H5 servers to be P2P and H5 only runs on dedicated servers. That's the problem so no, he can't play without lagging every minute.

Anecdotal I suppose, but I have Time Warner and haven't had any latency issues with H5.

It's the best when you are about to kill a guy and he just chucks it and trades with you. Those grenades are so broken. They linger too long too IMO.

Reason I brought it up is because ninja has Shotty in tower, and normally that would be a kill for Ninja but the guy throws a splinter and kills him.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ninja's new GT is amazing. NegTwelveNinja

also Spartan and him both did work that Eden Slayer game  

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know if you guys are just missing this. But Spartan is ripping people apart with sniper. Had Snipedown like WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Dude just went full Gary. Rushed new sniper with a sniper and ripped Eric's face off, what a madman.

yeah he was taking heads. basically won that game single handily for them.  

Anecdotal I suppose, but I have Time Warner and haven't had any latency issues with H5.

Yeah I noticed some people are saying its fine for them. I know huge percentage of users with TWC are affected by it. I guess you're just really lucky

Cameron "VictoryX" - "Does Commonly even have a team?"

Damn.

Cory with the follow up "He used to have a team..."

Or something like that...

• Upvote (+1) 3

I feel like Breakout would be alright if we had a great map for it and only one map.

Breakout going to the last round again... this series.

Breakout going to the last round again... this series.

Spartan isn't joking when he says that Snipedown is impossible to two. He hit 2 headshots perfectly in that last round.