CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

500k+ watching ESLone CSGO Finals on Twitch.

1.2m total counting in-client / Twitch.

300k watching Fnatic/Origen.

I think Twitch might die tonight when TSM vs CLG NA LCS finals start.

By the end of the series FNC/Origen stream was getting over half a million views. I'm sure TSM vs CLG will draw just as many, if not more views. Shit is going to be crazy

I've always felt Mackeo was a very strong player. I didn't really follow him much nor did I really care about his career, but his name was definitely one that I respected. It would be cool if he came back. 

EDIT also what time is the TSM/CLG game? 

I've always felt Mackeo was a very strong player. I didn't really follow him much nor did I really care about his career, but his name was definitely one that I respected. It would be cool if he came back. 

EDIT also what time is the TSM/CLG game? 

Its starting in 9 minutes. 

How cool would it be if Naded, Bestman, Cpt Anarchy, and Mackeo all teamed up and against all odds won the HWC for their first major event win?  :bman:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Havent been keeping up as of recent. Can someone explain what happened with Team Liquid and Denial? And why Randa was dropped?

:intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:  IM GONNA PRETEND LIKE I KNOW SOMETHING  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel: 

I actually know something.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

:intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:  IM GONNA PRETEND LIKE I KNOW SOMETHING  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel: 

I actually know something.

<_<

Havent been keeping up as of recent. Can someone explain what happened with Team Liquid and Denial? And why Randa was dropped?

Denial broke up, Heinz and APG are sticking together (probably teaming with Formal) while Mikwen and Chig are likely a duo. 

I believe Ninja had TL drop everyone but him.

The WFX announcement claims that Randa's departure was mutual, whether that's true or not I don't know. He's now on Elevate.

Denial broke up, Heinz and APG are sticking together (probably teaming with Formal) while Mikwen and Chig are likely a duo. 

I believe Ninja had TL drop everyone but him.

The WFX announcement claims that Randa's departure was mutual, whether that's true or not I don't know. He's now on Elevate.

It's true for the most part,

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's true for the most part,

That's good to hear I guess. Didn't know for sure because a lot of orgs say that (and rightfully so) to make sure the player doesn't look bad.

A Randa post that isn't negged to hell? :grunt:  What's happening? We going soft now?  :kappa:

Can't wait to see how newcomers/youngsters like Elevate do in H5. Who knows, maybe it'll be so different that they'll get top 4. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

yeah Ryan was a great teammate and a great friend, and I would team with him again. But there were just some things I wasn't comfortable with and I wanted some changes to be made. So I requested to leave and we made a mutual agreement. I would like to thank him, Winterfox, Brian aka guitar and the rest of their staff for everything they did for me and wish them the best of luck moving forward <3

I feel like if you started vlogging people would really get into it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not sure if it's been mentioned but Goofy signed up for the Beyond 2v2 with Str8 Sick

:intel:

And Naded's signed up w/ El Town.

I'd bet that those 4 players will be an H5 squad. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I know it's not Halo related but the results for the LCS NA Champs was on the bottom line on all ESPN channels under E-Sports.

The Sports Center twitter tweeted it out too.

Beware of the replies though. The salt is very real 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I know it's not Halo related but the results for the LCS NA Champs was on the bottom line on all ESPN channels under E-Sports.

I also saw photos of the CLG members being interviewed by ESPN after the game.