CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The rules are there so dumb ass kids don't abuse "lag outs". The pros make their living off of putting on a fucking show, not by accepting a DQ 2 mins into a match.

This match was to AE and CLG is exactly not that; it's not a show. AE couldn't give less of a fuck about the butthurt kiddos watching at home who wanted a "show". Contrary to some of the rich fuccbois in this thread, $250 is not a small amount of money.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

It isn't shady at all. They probably tried to stick it out as long as possible, and eventually it became obvious that the team was stagnating. Just like Lethul leaving EG. You think he left this late because he wanted to shade everyone? Of course not; he left this late because he believed they would get through whatever issues they had.

At the end of the day both moves were the correct moves.

Sucks for 2gre, but that is life. If anything you should be mad at Mikwen as it was Mikwen who cost him a spot on Renegades.

It's still shady lol. That doesn't mean it wasn't a smart move nor does it mean they intentionally did it to hurt their teammates.

Zip Power Rankings

1) CLG  :lxthul:

2) EG - Came very close to beating CLG, even when Snipedown & RoyBox were playing really inconsistently. 

3) AE - Very nerdy team with setups, but not Top 2 level.

4) Renegades - Had close series with EG, lots of room for improvement.

5) TL - Lot of potential, but got manhandled by AE.

6) nV - They need to really grind, but can be a top 3 team by Worlds.

7) Triggers Pound - need to practice more as a team, but showed flashes of brilliance earlier. Danoxide will soon be a much bigger name.

8) Elevate - Good teamwork, often overlooked.

Edit: @@CyReN plxy plox http://halo.esportspedia.com/wiki/Halo_World_Championship_NA_Regional_Finals_2016#Top_16

• Upvote (+1) 7

Everyone have a goodnight. Sleep well, I think we all deserve it. 

Oh and CLG is the best team currently with AE 2nd/3rd alongside EG.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There would be no money if nobody watched you tard. Same goes for any sport.

It's not the teams' job to entertain you. It's their job to play. No one gets dropped from a team for not being entertaining, they get dropped for not playing well.

Seriously though guys, i understand a lot of people are mad at lxthul for leaving eg but from what I saw today.. He went to a team CLG that was dominant.... made them EVEN BETTER, and just completely took a leading role in game. Something he never had the opportunity to do with EG (maybe because he was that '4th' guy). Either way, congrats to CLG and congrats to lxthul. Thank you for giving me one of the best weekends of halo of ALL TIME.

CUMMIES RISE

RISING

Also, I really hope those groups that someone posted earlier aren't going to be the official ones. group C is absolutely packed. 

It's still shady lol. That doesn't mean it wasn't a smart move nor does it mean they intentionally did it to hurt their teammates.

Everything is 'shady' to you people.

They got slapped like 9-3 by Renegades (who just got Ninja) the night before the move was made.  With how good Royal 2/Snakebite/Frosty are in this game, it should have been pretty obvious that under-performances like theirs weren't going to be tolerated for much longer.

Allegiance wins a tournament: "Online wins don't matter! Allegiance has no LAN experience so they won't place well at World's! Besides, they only win Breakout and Slayer!"

Any other team wins a tournament: "Wow! They looked absolutely dominant! They are the best team without a doubt. Can't believe they clutched it in that Slayer game, such a good series!"

:lxthul:

GIF-Welcome-to-the-internet.gif?gs=a

• Upvote (+1) 1

Everything is 'shady' to you people.

They got slapped like 9-3 by Renegades (who just got Ninja) the night before the move was made. With how good Royal 2/Snakebite/Frosty are in this game, it should have been pretty obvious that under-performances like theirs weren't going to be tolerated for much longer.

Again, I'm not saying it was a bad decision. That doesn't make it not "shady" though. Sure we all have opinions on what qualify as shade but that's how concepts work. I personally am not on a hate train or anything I just think there were some shady moves done.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

This match was to AE and CLG is exactly not that; it's not a show. AE couldn't give less of a fuck about the butthurt kiddos watching at home who wanted a "show". Contrary to some of the rich fuccbois in this thread, $250 is not a small amount of money.

$250 isn't shit to anyone. If it is then you are doing life wrong. The prize pool wouldn't be what it is if Halo was nothing but DQ's. It's a dumb rule and everyone but a few select dick riders know it.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 29

If OpTic had gone with T2 instead of FiS would they have gotten a top 15 seed?

No they got host booted and subsequently DQ'd. They could have gotten top 15 with the team they had.

on tb, if it's a team change (or any decision about anything) that a poster finds personally distasteful, it's "shady"

that word is being overused so much, it has lost meaning on here

on tb, if it's a team change (or any decision about anything) that a poster finds personally distasteful, it's "shady"

I find this post shady

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's not the teams' job to entertain you. It's their job to play. No one gets dropped from a team for not being entertaining, they get dropped for not playing well.

The whole thing is entertainment, or it wouldn't even exist. The fuck is wrong with you? The only thing not entertaining is a DQ.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

$250 isn't shit to anyone. If it is then you are doing life wrong.

That's like almost a normal paycheck for a lot of people?

Back away from your computer and take a deep breath, you sound like an ass

• Upvote (+1) 7

did Kingnick qual yet for Regionals? If so lol that he shadied Vetoed while he qualified lmao

Don't know if you got your answer but yes he did. He was on Severance who placed 13th....

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Seriously though guys, i understand a lot of people are mad at lxthul for leaving eg but from what I saw today.. He went to a team CLG that was dominant.... made them EVEN BETTER, and just completely took a leading role in game. Something he never had the opportunity to do with EG (maybe because he was that '4th' guy). Either way, congrats to CLG and congrats to lxthul. Thank you for giving me one of the best weekends of halo of ALL TIME.

CUMMIES RISE

Your head would explode if you watched Final Boss's run in 2007.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Pretty sure you can't pull IPs/there is a dedicated server so being host booted doesn't make sense

$250 isn't shit to anyone. If it is then you are doing life wrong. The prize pool wouldn't be what it is if Halo was nothing but DQ's. It's a dumb rule and everyone but a few select dick riders know it.

$250 isnt shit to anyone? What world are you living in? Contrary to what you believe some people do live paycheck to paycheck without doing life "wrong"

• Upvote (+1) 3

The whole thing is entertainment, or it wouldn't even exist. The fuck is wrong with you? The only thing not entertaining is a DQ.

What is wrong with you dude. Take a fucking break from your computer bro

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1