CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

that is what is going to happen when you hear the scum stories of what AE does. everything they do in game gets thrown out the window. just saying

Yes, playing by the rules is so scummy.  :kappa:

For the record I would of preferred a replay but calling AE scummy for doing what they did is delusional.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Allegiance wins a tournament: "Online wins don't matter! Allegiance has no LAN experience so they won't place well at World's! Besides, they only win Breakout and Slayer!"

Any other team wins a tournament: "Wow! They looked absolutely dominant! They are the best team without a doubt. Can't believe they clutched it in that Slayer game, such a good series!"

:lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Seriously though guys, i understand a lot of people are mad at lxthul for leaving eg but from what I saw today.. He went to a team CLG that was dominant.... made them EVEN BETTER, and just completely took a leading role in game. Something he never had the opportunity to do with EG (maybe because he was that '4th' guy). Either way, congrats to CLG and congrats to lxthul. Thank you for giving me one of the best weekends of halo of ALL TIME.

CUMMIES RISE

• Upvote (+1) 9

His point is humans make mistakes.  The other three make mistakes too, maybe not as big, but you're surely going to notice Ninja's mistakes more often when he's the most watched player.

Actually, on C9 I NEVER watched Ninja's PoV. Literally, not once. I watched Victory's, Ola's and Fear's and once in awhile Hysteria's.

His teammates would comment on the amount of times Ninja would die (which is the number 1 reason he was dropped from C9) when the pressure was on.

I want Renegades to succeed, but Ninja needs to fix the blind aggression and find ways to put himself into the right positions. Period.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

His point is humans make mistakes. The other three make mistakes too, maybe not as big, but you're surely going to notice Ninja's mistakes more often when he's the most watched player.

The issue is that he's been making these mistakes for YEARS. I've been watching him since the Reach days and his over-aggressiveness and solo cross map pushes have never changed. It's infuriating as a fan to watch.

He made a tweet the other day saying that top teams never consider picking him up because he's a "streamer"... it's because you have glaring issues in your playstyle and you refuse to work on them man haha! Like, fuck.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Three days before roster lock? Shady as hell bruh. Kind of like Allegiance refusing to replay the game.

It isn't shady at all.  They probably tried to stick it out as long as possible, and eventually it became obvious that the team was stagnating.  Just like Lethul leaving EG.  You think he left this late because he wanted to shade everyone? Of course not; he left this late because he believed they would get through whatever issues they had.

At the end of the day both moves were the correct moves.

Sucks for 2gre, but that is life.  If anything you should be mad at Mikwen as it was Mikwen who cost him a spot on Renegades.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yes, playing by the rules is so scummy. :kappa:

For the record I would of preferred a replay but calling AE scummy for doing what they did is delusional.

The rules are there so dumb ass kids don't abuse "lag outs". The pros make their living off of putting on a fucking show, not by accepting a DQ 2 mins into a match.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So can someone explain how the group stages will be seeded/started or do we not know yet?

snip

The grenade thing is honestly crazy. I recorded a clip from the beta of me throwing one straight into the sky and killing someone at the start of a round and linked it in the feedback thread saying that it would be cheesy if random nades could win rounds and now look what happens. Now we're months in and the complaints have just been rolling in constantly. Its like they don't even pay attention to feedback at all. Praying that its removed.

Breakout in a nutshell.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The rules are there so dumb ass kids don't abuse "lag outs". The pros make their living off of putting on a fucking show, not by accepting a DQ 2 mins into a match.

No, the pros make a living off of playing the game. A lot of them enjoy putting on a show (props to them), but at the end of the day they get paid for winning.

Actually, on C9 I NEVER watched Ninja's PoV. Literally, not once. I watched Victory's, Ola's and Fear's and once in awhile Hysteria's.

His teammates would comment on the amount of times Ninja would die (which is the number 1 reason he was dropped from C9) when the pressure was on.

I want Renegades to succeed, but Ninja needs to fix the blind aggression and find ways to put himself into the right positions. Period.

You missed it.  It's obviously over your head. Just so we're clear, no one is arguing with you.

You made comment about repeated mistakes, someone replied saying human make mistakes, you didn't get it, I tried explaining... you still didn't get it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

No, the pros make a living off of playing the game. A lot of them enjoy putting on a show (props to them), but at the end of the day they get paid for winning.

There would be no money if nobody watched you tard. Same goes for any sport.

• Downvote (-1) 2

I finally caught up on this forum after being behind for several days after all of the roster changes. At one point I think I was 80 pages behind.

I love the Lethul to CLG move. I don't know how Snipedown and EG can be so surprised by his move if they noticed Lethul's behavior over the last couple weeks. Snipedown mentioned that Lethul would go quiet while they were talking as a team and nobody realized what was going on? That's usually what someone does when they don't like the way the discussion is going and don't feel they are a valued member of the team. 

Royal 2 and Snakebite finally have the teammates around them to be on the consistent best team in Halo. My data has shown that they were the best duo in H2A and that appears to be carrying over to Halo 5. They never quite had the teammates around them to be the best team but now with Frosty, who appears to be a rising star, and Lethul, who we already know is a top player from his performances on EG, I don't see any weak links on that team and it will be fascinating to see what they can finally do.

There seems to be some strong Ogre 2 bias on these forums. So many people on here were talking about how he is still a top player and didn't deserve to be dropped. My data throughout H2A showed that he was consistently a weak link on that team and that appeared to have carried over to Halo 5. The double move of getting dropped by CLG and being passed over by EG should wake some people up to the fact that he is not the quality of player that some people think he is. And let me say that there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Nothing lasts forever, all good things must come to an end, and age catches up to everyone at some point. He has held on great over the years but he just can't hang with those top guys anymore. For those on here that think he is still a top 2 team caliber player and didn't deserve to be dropped, do you think he will continue to place in the top 2 now that he is no longer with Royal 2 and Snakebite? I don't think there is anyway that he continues to place that high and would put some money on that, but we'll see. I wouldn't mind at all being proven wrong and will keep an open mind.

EG is still awesome and should continue to improve with Commonly as they mesh their playstyles. We have to remember that EG took some time to mesh with Lethul as they got 3rd place at their first event together. I think they will still be right there with CLG, probably not quite as good, but they could still pull off a 1st place finish easily. I would never doubt the veteran talent of Snipedown, Roy, and Lunchbox.

Allegiance is an intriguing team. They almost came out of nowhere with these younger guys that we haven't heard that much about and then of course Naded. No doubt they are great, but I tend to think they will not play this well in a LAN tournament because of experience and the LAN environment. I would probably put them 3rd-4th with Renegades.

The tournament today was fun and the forums were very entertaining this week while I was trying to catch up on mobile while at my jobs. Great job TeamBeyond! And thanks to Tormented for running all those scrimmage stats and K/D sheets, those are awesome!

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I hadn't seen anyone say anything bad about Naded on the forums/reddit/twitch chats etc until about an hour ago. Damn, the consensus shifted quick after the DQ

You need to look a bit harder. Pro's have talked bad about him for years.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You missed it.  It's obviously over your head. Just so we're clear, no one is arguing with you.

You made comment about repeated mistakes, someone replied saying human make mistakes, you didn't get it, I tried explaining... you still didn't get it.

No. Ninja makes mistakes. That is the point people are trying to make. And that is what is over your head.

• Downvote (-1) 1

If OpTic had gone with T2 instead of FiS would they have gotten a top 15 seed?