CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Whenever I've been dropped I've followed it up with an incredible event. I have a really good feeling about his next team. He's gonna shine big time. Extreme lows always force a player to change something and they evolve as a competitor.

If I remember correctly, when he was dropped by elevate and joined Excellence he performed exceptionally well. Particularly against Elevate. In fact i recall him shouting "You're nothing without me!" at them mid-series. Spartan is going to be fine.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Whenever I've been dropped I've followed it up with an incredible event. I have a really good feeling about his next team. He's gonna shine big time. Extreme lows always force a player to change something and they evolve as a competitor.

I hope so man, I really like Spartan a lot.

He sort of already demonstrated this with his performance at IG ATL with eX after leaving/getting dropped from elevate.

EDIT: I see Brevity and I were on the same page, hah.

• Upvote (+1) 1

500k+ watching ESLone CSGO Finals on Twitch.

1.2m total counting in-client / Twitch.

300k watching Fnatic/Origen.

I think Twitch might die tonight when TSM vs CLG NA LCS finals start.

I think Twitch might die tonight when TSM vs CLG NA LCS finals start.

I would be shocked if this isn't the biggest LoL stream on Twitch since the 2014 Worlds.

Idk who's more disciplined but those contrasting clips certainly aren't indicative of anything.

Yeah I get it now. They really aren't indicative. I have watched both their streams during scrims in season 2, and it seems to me that Spartan is more a tad more diciplined than Ninja most of the time. That's just my observation.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They both let emotions get the best of them. I just wish Ninja wasn't so stubborn when it came to criticism. I think both players will excel at H5, was hoping they continued to team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Watching ESL csgo right now, their prize pool is only 250k and everyone's going bloody mental for it. Just a reminder that a prizepool doesn't make a game!

• Upvote (+1) 7

Watching ESL csgo right now, their prize pool is only 250k and everyone's going bloody mental for it. Just a reminder that a prizepool doesn't make a game!

Who you tellin?  :lxthul:

The prize pool may not be huge but the players make a shit ton from stickers.

this is pretty insane, it's about to pass 1m viewers on twitch watching counter strike

I would be shocked if this isn't the biggest LoL stream on Twitch since the 2014 Worlds.

In NA at least, Chinese streaming numbers are much larger.

Haven't been keeping up with players.

Any old school Halo players coming back? A list would be nice, thanks.

So far only Gilkey, Formal and very possibly Bestman

Haven't been keeping up with players.

Any old school Halo players coming back? A list would be nice, thanks.

Eli & Gunshoot, Fak3 Tittys, Gilkey, Formal are pretty much definitives. Bestman, Goofy, SK & Enable have expressed interest/teased about returning.

There's probably more, but that's all I know so far.

Eli & Gunshoot, Fak3 Tittys, Gilkey, Formal are pretty much definitives. Bestman, Goofy, SK & Enable have expressed interest/teased about returning.

There's probably more, but that's all I know so far.

Don't forget Cpt. Anarchy! 

Don't forget Cpt. Anarchy! 

Thought about him, but haven't heard anything about him returning since around the middle of season 2, any fresh  :intel:  for me?  :walshy:

Bestman confirmed just now he is going to compete but he's not sure who with.

Will be interesting to see how the "old pros" do on halo 5. Would be entertained by both scenarios of them not doing too well or doing amazing.

Any news on this guy?

Mackeo.jpg

He was at a few lans locally last year in Michigan, haven't heard much since.

Any news on this guy?

Mackeo.jpg

I remember he was playing a lot of Halo 4. Could be possible.