CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

"Get 3-0'd you no respect having shitters" - @@LethuL

Completely justified IMO

Yeah I'd be salty if they almost took a series from me with a DQ and a Breakout too

Funny we all hated and had backlash toward @@Elitest and his team but now we all feel the EXACT SAME WAY..

Personally I liked that he did that but most people didn't like that he would intentionally lose a game with money on the line, not because Breakout was and still is trash on a stick.

Dude leaves the closest thing to a godsquad recent Halo has had amidst a ton of controversy, wins the next tournament in impressive fashion with his new team, entertains us all in the process. Haha, it's hard to not respect it, even with all the hate he throws out. Props Lethul.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm just glad CLG finished AE so I don't have to update any of my earlier posts.

I saw into the future because of Louis!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll say it again. Breakout needs to be drastically changed or replaced in the next HCS season. 

It works in counterstrike and somewhat in cod for a reason, it's not a Halo gametypes and should never have even been considered, 343 just forced it in there because it's played in other popular fps games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

CLG kids won't accept AE is still on top. We'll see who's better on LAN BOYSSSSSSSSS

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 23

TJs a fucking savage, no respect for allegiance 

I hadn't seen anyone say anything bad about Naded on the forums/reddit/twitch chats etc until about an hour ago. Damn, the consensus shifted quick after the DQ

• Upvote (+1) 2

CLG kids won't accept AE is still on top. We'll see who's better on LAN BOYSSSSSSSSS

Holy fuck, shut up lmao

• Upvote (+1) 12
  • Downvote (-1) 20

Lethul is the villain this scene fucking needed. Dude single handedly doubled the viewers for this tournament and quadrupled the amount of posts here at teambeyond.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Congrats to CLG and Allegiance. Two best teams.

It is really hard to be a a fan of a team with Ninja on it. Back in the C9 H2A days he did the same shit that he is doing now: 17+ deaths on Team Slayer matches when the series was on the line.

After a while, it gets pretty frustrating. How does he play so much...receive so much feedback from fans/teammates...and still make the same damn mistakes when the pressure is on?

:salt:  ex-C9 current RNG fan

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2