CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Streamwatching, w/e you want to call it lol.

I just mean like what did they do ? I missed it :(

He's not saying you are ridiculous for thinking that. He is saying that if you are saying "think about yourself first, winning is everything" and then you turn around and criticize Allegiance, then you are a hypocrite.

Thought I was pretty clear about it. But since he's taking what I said so personally, I have to assume he's one of the people I'm talking about.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm just speculating guys btw, it would make sense to be cautious or heard something from other players about it. Maybe @@LethuL with shed some light on it after.

THIS IS HURTING THE SCENE BROS

The rules (mainly) is what hurts right now. I don't agree AE should have taken the win; however, I don't think they had any option. Not sure which caster was, but someone on Halo twitch channel said almost instantly after that match that they got DQd because those were the rules, even if the Casters or Players didn't agree with it, those were the rules.

Regarding the screen watching, it can be anything - thanks to players being able to see other players in 3rd Cam. Dead players can see a lot of stuff thanks to the distance of the camera.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Been totally worth it to stay up till 5am, AE dq'ing CLG one game and then this boring ass Breakout game. Ugh should've went to bed after the EG vs CLG series :(

glad to know i'm not ridiculous for thinking it's good of pros to ignore stupid rules when they have the option. thanks.

You aren't and no one said you were so I don't know what you are going on about tbh
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I think Allegiance is losing a lot of fans this weekend with the non replay and now screen watching.

I still love you @@Naded though.

Are they really lol?

Thought I was pretty clear about it. But since he's taking what I said so personally, I have to assume he's one of the people I'm talking about.

all rational adults think it's pretty great when pros give other pros a replay and make the choice to ignore an idiotic rule. 

it's fine that you don't. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

zanzi 1 flag was amazing watch your fucking mouth

Android ts then?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lethul's stream is not delayed (unlike the official halo one) so he was turning it black so their opponent could not watch the stream and see where they were. 

Not happy with the Wyatts taking out Brock and I swear if Reigns wins...

Well Reigns didn't win so you got your wish lol. This is going to create a huge fued between Wyatt and Brock so I'm all for it moving forward. Truthfully I wanted Wyatt to win but we can't always get what we want :/

all rational adults think it's pretty great when pros give other pros a replay and make the choice to ignore an idiotic rule. 

it's fine that you don't. 

Lol. Except I never gave my opinion on such a thing. I only gave my opinion on other people's hypocrisy. So you actually wouldn't know what I think. :simms:

AE raped in Breakout, arguably the most competitive gametype. Get shit on, CLG.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 15

I'm assuming this is sarcasm. Please be sarcasm

• Upvote (+1) 4

Android ts then?

yikes, now theres an insult!

trolling or not - you deserve every bit of neg rep for this

• Upvote (+1) 1