CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

They have always been amazing players especially Ian (Chaser) he is an incredible naturally talented player. Also Hamy (Commonly) as so much raw skill I'm glad he got picked up he deserves it the fans will come to get to know him soon mark my words. Brb Royal Rumble

Not happy with the Wyatts taking out Brock and I swear if Reigns wins...

• Downvote (-1) 2

Just wanted to say that none of us feel like Ninja lost the team the series. It was a close series that we lost due to little misplays that go a long way. We all talked about what we need to work on and we feel really comfortable going into x games. Thanks everyone for your support through these last hectic weeks :halo:

i have no more upvotes but thanks for saying something! 

#GoRenegades 

• Upvote (+1) 1

One of the best Strongholds comebacks I've seen. Damn.

Go and rewatch the top 4 series, CLG vs TP... They came back on Rig Strongholds down 99 to 33 :goat:

nice to see good people on other teams give their fellow pros a replay, and ignore a moronic rule

sorry for being so "ridiculous" with thinking that

You're ridiculous if you've been preaching the "fuck honor, winning is everything" mentality and defending teams that do shady shit. Then something like this happens and a team doesn't do the honorable thing, but those same people who've preaching that kind of mentality get angry.

If you're not the kind of person I'm talking about, then I wasn't talking to you which means I didn't call you ridiculous. If you are who I'm talking about, you're a hypocrite. Plain and simple.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

So much toxicity in the chat and Allegiance behavior this series. 

Feels like I'm watching Social Slayer in Halo 3.

Lethul really just turned off his video feed to stop them from stream watching... Do teams really do that? I thought streams were always behind by a bunch anyways. Guess if you're taking free games, you'd peek some streams lol.

You're ridiculous if you've been preaching the "fuck honor, winning is everything" mentality and blah blah blah

yes, i'm ridiculous for commending pros who give other pros a replay and ignore a ridiculous rule. 

someday maybe i'll be as enlightened as you. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Lethul really just turned off his video feed to stop them from stream watching... Do teams really do that? I thought streams were always behind by a bunch anyways. Guess if you're taking free games, you'd peek some streams lol.

It's player choice, you can set your own delay. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think Allegiance is losing a lot of fans this weekend with the non replay and now screen watching.

I still love you @@Naded though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think Allegiance is losing a lot of fans this weekend with the non replay and now screen watching.

How I feel about it..

Shame AE fanboys don't give a fuck and condone anything they do though...

THIS IS HURTING THE SCENE BROS

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

yes, i'm ridiculous for commending pros who give other pros a replay and ignore a ridiculous rule.

someday maybe i'll be as enlightened as you.

He's not saying you are ridiculous for thinking that. He is saying that if you are saying "think about yourself first, winning is everything" and then you turn around and criticize Allegiance, then you are a hypocrite.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Screen watching ? 

The difference between this (Breakout) and a good, tactical gametype like Strongholds or CTF is night and day. I can't believe anyone in charge of competitive play wants to see this decide a series--it's both flukey and boring.

Did we get proof or even solid evidence of screen watching? I think CLG was just being cautious - not reacting to a blatant stream peek. Maybe I missed something though?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Were they really screen watching, or are CLG just trying to be safe about it? I know last night or the night before someone came out of nowhere and instantly killed Snakebite where he was hiding and it looked super sketch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He's not saying you are ridiculous for thinking that. He is saying that if you are saying "think about yourself first, winning is everything" and then you turn around and criticize Allegiance, then you are a hypocrite.

glad to know i'm not ridiculous for thinking it's good of pros to ignore stupid rules when they have the option. thanks. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Breakout absolutely kills the momentum and excitement of a series. It was a decent effort, 343, but H5 esports would be way better without it. Curious, who makes the final decisions about gametypes for HCS/HWC?

• Upvote (+1) 4