CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't understand. Doesn't AE have the number one seed confirmed?? Why not replay?

1st gets $1,000 too. Probably why.

Regionals has a "draw" format according to their rulebook.

This has been discussed and I'm 99.99% certain that my groupings are correct.

The placing into each Group is based on your placing from online qualifiers.

It says;

For below, Team A is defined as the first team drawn into the group. Team B is the second team drawn into the group. Team C is the third team drawn into the group, and Team D is the last team drawn into the group. For North America, the highest seeded team in each group will be Team A, the second highest seeded team will be Team B, third highest will be Team C, and the lowest seeded team will Team D. 

So teams are 'drawn' into groups. But the "draws" are based on "seeding". The only seeding I know is from online qualifiers. So draws are based on online tournament seedings.

From that each "Group" will play all other teams in their group. So 3 matches. Who they play first, second, or third is based on a random draw.

• Upvote (+1) 2

for me, it's no big deal as a fan

but if naded does his usual thing at the LAN, i won't feel quite so bad this time

• Upvote (+1) 2

This has been discussed and I'm 99.99% certain that my groupings are correct.

The placing into each Group is based on your placing from online qualifiers.

It says;

From that each "Group" will play all other teams in their group. So 3 matches. Who they play first, second, or third is based on a random draw.

That quote doesn't say that the groups aren't drawn...

$250 fills my fridge for like 6 weeks lol

yeah wtf, what kind of food is someone buying that 250 dollars fills their fridge for one week???????????? 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Kingthul + Rostermania creates massive amounts of changes/stories and brings in highest Halo viewership since the HWC seasons started...

...shitty rules taketh all the viewers away

Shit is boring AF. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

yeah wtf, what kind of food is someone buying that 250 dollars fills their fridge for one week???????????? 

Getting that grass fed beef fam. 

I see why they did it but still. Selfish. We call Lethul the sellout :lxthul:  but really AE wouldn't replay for $250 before taxes. They are sellouts actually

You all need to calm down about this whole thing in my opinion. There's money on the line and Allegiance is following the rules. Sure, it's not the most honorable things to do in this situation but you really can't blame them even if CLG would probably allow a replay if they were in the same situation.

That being said, why does it always take 10 minutes after a DQ for the next game to start?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

This entire season has been hot trash because of this stupid online bo3 format. 

:flames: fucking  :trash:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So, I'm just gonna act like at least half of you aren't the ones that have been saying that players should only give a shit about winning and if that means fucking over teams they're supposed to be committed to in order to get on better teams, then so be it. Especially with money on the line. Right? Because that's the logic that's been thrown around for a long time in this community.

AE takes the win based on the rules and NOW you guys get mad because they didn't do the honorable thing?

I would have liked them to replay it, but you guys are ridiculous.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 2

That quote doesn't say that the groups aren't drawn...

EDIT: Actually, yes it does. It says that teams are "drawn" into a Group. But there "draw" is based on their seed. What other "seed" is there but from the online qualifiers?

So, I'm just gonna act like at least half of you aren't the ones that have been saying that players should only give a shit about winning and if that means fucking over teams they're supposed to be committed to in order to get on better teams, then so be it. Especially with money on the line. Right? Because that's the logic that's been thrown around for a long time in this community.

AE takes the win based on the rules and NOW you guys get mad because they didn't do the honorable thing?

I would have liked them to replay it, but you guys are ridiculous.

nice to see good people on other teams give their fellow pros a replay, and ignore a moronic rule

sorry for being so "ridiculous" with thinking that