CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Fake Tittys had to go as Censored (never guess why) later on in Halo 2 for MLG.

For those not familar with him, he actually won MLG Dallas 2007 for FFA. One of the funniest guys back in Halo 2, and a pretty amazing player too.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Absolutely stoked to see these old pros/semi-pros coming back from the good old days. Hope to see several more teams of old players form. 

Of course the greatest players to see come back probably won't.

-Gandhi 
-Shockwave
-Defy
-Tsquared (Maybe?)
-Walshy

(so many more you can't even list them all)

Guess I'll have to settle for Bestman. Maybe we can get a Bestman interview by Walshy  : D

Absolutely stoked to see these old pros/semi-pros coming back from the good old days. Hope to see several more teams of old players form. 

Of course the greatest players to see come back probably won't.

-Gandhi 

-Shockwave

-Ogre 1

-Defy

-Tsquared (Maybe?)

-Walshy

(so many more you can't even list them all)

Guess I'll have to settle for Bestman. Maybe we can get a Bestman interview by Walshy  : D

i just want bman and elamite. gandhis too far ahead ow to come back to halo full time unfortunately ):

i just want bman and elamite. gandhis too far ahead ow to come back to halo full time unfortunately ):

I'm just a die hard Carbon fan still, wanting anyone of the lineage to come back really. 

Speaking of I forgot about SK. 

I'm just a die hard Carbon fan still, wanting anyone of the lineage to come back really. 

Speaking of I forgot about SK. 

dont forget my boy carlos (cpt anarchy) he aint coming back tho :/

• Upvote (+1) 1

Denial - Naded Goofy ElTown Elumnite

Liquid - Ninja Ace Mikwen Chig

Optic - Flamesword Maniac Assault Arkanum

WFX - some combination of Ryanoob Str8Sick Prototype Frosty Spartan Aries and Shooter

Last one is a great guess I think :kappa:

That's what you think

I have a serious question for the admins though. Can we please have the top 12 or possibly top 16 teams listed on the front of this thread. It would depend on the growth of the Halo scene I guess but it seems like we are headed in the right direction.

Top 12 for sure though... 

With all these pros coming back (Bestman, Maybe Anarchy, Gunshot, all others) it just makes sense I think. 

They made a team named Quit the Build rename their team to be on the mainstage...you really think they'd put Fake Tittys on?

Wasn't there like a MLP team that got on mainstage at Atlanta?

would be so sick if ninja got chiggy wit it. 

I hope they have FFA's at the tourneys. Id love to compete in some form or another in H5.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope they have FFA's at the tourneys. Id love to compete in some form or another in H5.

Walshy and Naded were talking about that in the Interview, FFA seriously needs to come back. It's the main way young talent gets to show their skill. Heck, if it weren't for FFA in Charlotte and Orlando I would've never got picked up by better players. Not to mention Frosty this year!

• Upvote (+1) 2

What a robot, no scope yy 3x in a row and doesn't even react.

He wasn't exactly in the most cheerful of spirits during the stream last night :p

Team changes suck but I do agree something needed to be changed about our team. With that said I look forward too making my own team that is actually good at halo :)

I hope you end up teaming with Naded and whoever he's getting with. I liked when you guys teamed back in Jwalk tourneys and the Astro 2v2 h3 tourney.

And let us for comparison watch a clip with his former teammate Ninja:

snipe-reaction-o.gif

This is why I think Spartan is more diciplined. Just needs to work on his objective.

I expected TL to make a change, but not to this extent. Ninja's team must already be set for this to happen so suddenly. The only possible replacements that would make sense is for Chigwen to join TL. As I mentioned earlier in this thread about Naded being a gamble for any winning team, Ninja is an even bigger risk. I've said this since S1, Ninja needs to stop playing so damn aggressive against other pro teams "all the time". The problem with Ninja's playstyle is that he assumes every person he plays has the same mindset as MM players which never works against top 8 teams on LAN and is too stubborn to realize it. About 90% of the time since the beginning of S1, Ninja would have the most deaths on any team he was on. He probably looks his deaths and says to himself, "well, I'm playing unselfishly so that's good." I hope the players that join TL can work a miracle and teach Ninja how to play Halo the right way, at a pro level. He has the skill and the attitude, that's about it.

If Aries couldn't teach him to play differently I don't think anyone else is going to change his playstyle. Didn't APG say Aries was the one that taught him to play 4v4 halo.

At this point I'm 99% certain Chigwen are on TL. The big question mark for me is their fourth.

I'm gonna guess Legit - lots of experience with both Ninja & Mikwen, and will probably come back for H5. 

Edit: Also, who was Naded playing with recently? El Town & Goofy?

Goofy and Frosty from what I've seen. Str8Sick's been in his chat a lot recently too.

Meeting Spartan IRL and watching him on social media, I don't think I've ever seen a player as excited to be a part of an org as much as he was for TL. I didn't catch his stream last night but reading his twitter feed was heartbreaking. I'm looking forward to a friendly Ninja/Spartan rivalry this season :weback:  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:

• Upvote (+1) 4