CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So many people saying they already know the new teams, but won't say. Why? Just tell us.

They want attention.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Wait, is the Elevate Frosty the Frosty that was on eXcellence or the other one?

(Someone needs to change their username. This is ridiculous tbh.)

There's like 4 Frosty's, 5 Phenoms and 10 variations of Knight. 

It's not a big deal, lol. 

He's the Frosty that teamed with the Sudds at GFG + got top 3 at the FFA in St. Louis

He's not the Frosty that is SneakEBeaver (?)'s brother and played on Active Rush back in the day.

To help clarify, this Frosty (the one playing on Elevate) is usually referred to as iTz So Frosty.

To help clarify, this Frosty (the one playing on Elevate) is usually referred to as iTz So Frosty.

And was on eX last season.

Chig, Mikwen, Ninja and Goofy?

I think Goofy's going to team w/ Naded & El Town, possibly on Denial w/ Elumnite. Also: Uy209N1.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

Could definitely see Ace being Liquid's 4th. Being Global Champ should hold some weight. 

Ace is also following and being followed by LiquidCaleb and the co-founder of TL. So...Ace to TL confirmed :intel:  :kappa:  

Could definitely see Ace being Liquid's 4th. Being Global Champ should hold some weight. 

Ace is also following and being followed by LiquidCaleb and the co-founder of TL. So...Ace to TL confirmed :intel:  :kappa:  

Could see this as well. Ninja already said that he tried hard to recruit Ace to TL whenever they first formed. Maybe Ace finally decided it was time to leave Flame and Assault.

Why are so many people saying Ace to TL? Unless Flamesword kicks him from the team I do t see any scenario being enough to make Ace leave. He's loyal to a fault, it seems.

Why are so many people saying Ace to TL? Unless Flamesword kicks him from the team I do t see any scenario being enough to make Ace leave. He's loyal to a fault, it seems.

Because the Elam brothers need to reunite.

Yeah, but that was in H2A which was small potatoes, and Ace didn't really want to grind hard for that. May as well stick w/ his friends there. 

The higher stakes of H5 could cause him to jump for a better team. Also, all the recent TL follows aforementioned...

not sure if they are players worth listing at the moment, but I think Gunshot and Eli the Ninja are coming back for h5

Yup

• Upvote (+1) 9

Heinz just confirmed on his stream that his dad has been talking to Ola's dad a lot lately.

:intel:  :intel:

Heinz just confirmed on his stream that his dad has been talking to Ola's dad a lot lately.

:intel:  :intel:

At this point does anyone really doubt that Heinz, Ola, Formal, APG is happening? 

Yup

Xrossfade is a lot better than people give him credit for....excited to see how well he can do with that squad. Censored was a disgusting teammate back in the day.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Xrossfade is a lot better than people give him credit for....excited to see how well he can do with that squad. Censored was a disgusting teammate back in the day.

I'm excited to hear Bravo say "Fake Tittys" on air.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm excited to hear Bravo say "Fake Tittys" on air.

They made a team named Quit the Build rename their team to be on the mainstage...you really think they'd put Fake Tittys on?

They made a team named Quit the Build rename their team to be on the mainstage...you really think they'd put Fake Tittys on?

Don't harsh my buzz, man.