CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

cloud is kind of embarrassing himself by still being butthurt about being dropped months ago

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That was unnecessarily hostile. 

Cratos annoys me. Sue me.  :kappa:

Also he asked multiple times about it, needs to chill cause people have been trying their best to keep shit updated and tracked.

• Upvote (+1) 1

cloud is kind of embarrassing himself by still being butthurt about being dropped months ago

You can laugh about something and not be butthurt.

Yeah. I get that hes frustrated with how negative hes been every time I do see him in scrims but its just a bad look. Its not like this is the first time either. Hes making himself look bitter.

do seeds even matter that much as long as a team is top 16? Regionals is pool play, right?

If it's true that these teams are actually host booting to advance, it's really sad to see people with absolutely no respect for competition.  I honestly don't know how you could even get any enjoyment out of advancing that way.

• Upvote (+1) 6

You can laugh about something and not be butthurt.

he's been making comments about it for a while. He needs to let it go.

Nobody knows what we've all been through. My team and the others involved. No excuses but like yeah its been crazy. No sleep, stressed, nervous. We'll be fine with rest and practice we've never really played together.

What this past week has taught me is that I never want to be a professional Halo player. :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

How are EG playing boys ?

From what I've seen is that they're winning, but not dominating. I've seen moments where there teamwork was on point and moments where it just fell apart. Hoping that they play better as a team as they progress in the tournament. 

he's been making comments about it for a while. He needs to let it go.

He got dropped from envy also

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can someone please fill me on in what rounds mean what place earned? Whats round 5 play for? top 32 or top 16? or neither?

Can someone please fill me on in what rounds mean what place earned? Whats round 5 play for? top 32 or top 16? or neither?

round 4 = top 32 playing for top 16
round 5 = top 16 playing for top 8
round 6 = top 8 playing for top 4

I'm making a Challonge bracket as the GB won is really annoying to look at.
  • Upvote (+1) 5