CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

How's maniac doing in Halo competition?

Living in a mansion bringing in bank with a YouTube channel he can fall back on, you tell me who's winning. 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Whos is this Diesel guy ?

There was a time when 343 was considdering using forge maps for hcs. Diesel made one really terrible map and paid his year sallary to 343 so they would use it. Fortunately, Beyond detective uncovered this evil plan and it all went well in the end.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm just really suprised so many people on this forum don't know who Diesel (Tyler "NASA" Hoyt) is. Unless they haven't been around Halo for more then 5 minutes. He's coached for years. He coached Formal, well actually he was the bitch boy. He did videos with Ghandi. I mean, he was making those shit gametypes for Halo 4.  :kappa:

As far as his relevance, I'm not going to go there, lol.

I'll let Lethul and APG handle that.

Living in a mansion bringing in bank with a YouTube channel he can fall back on, you tell me who's winning. 

Is that competitive Halo now?

ohhhh, that's NASA?. Ok. Never knew what he went as other than NASA.

edit* *facepalm*... it fucking says nasa in his sig, my bad lol.

I didn't go by NASA its just want people called me. 

I'll be coaching nV this year as well.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I just thought I would add my $0.02 as an fan of Halo eSports in general. Commonly is a great player, it makes me very sad seeing some of the neg in chats and a little on here. I went in blind watching him as I wanted to judge myself before everyone and their comments swayed me. I have to say, he has impressed me but his play style doesn't mesh well with EG. Lethul fit in so well because his slaying ability was a little higher than his OBJ although both were very good. I feel as though Commonly sits right in the middle as a OBJ and slayer which is why EG is having a hard time. Essentially they have 2 OBJ (Lunch and Comm) and 2 slayers (Roy and Snip3), when in reality you want 3 very good slayers and 1 very good OBJ. Feel free to decimate my opinion though, always looking for opinions.

I'm just really suprised so many people on this forum don't know who Diesel (Tyler "NASA" Hoyt) is. Unless they haven't been around Halo for more then 5 minutes. He's coached for years. He coach Formal, well actually he was the bitch boy. He did videos with Ghandi. I mean, he was making those shit gametypes for Halo 4.  :kappa:

As far as his relevance, I'm not going to go there, lol.

I'll let Lethul and APG handle that.

He kinda stopped being relevant when this forum popped up. No offense to him, but I just haven't seen him around so it's no surprise some of the newer folks don't know him.

I hope season 2 consists more of actual events rather than online cups.

That would be a smart move for competitive integrity, viewership, overall happiness of players, etc. 

I didn't go by NASA its just want people called me. 

I'll be coaching nV this year as well.

That's too bad for nV  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3

He kinda stopped being relevant when this forum popped up. No offense to him, but I just haven't seen him around so it's no surprise some of the newer folks don't know him.

I mean, he did videos with Ghandi in association with TB.net

I hope season 2 consists more of actual events rather than online cups.

Yup, along with better maps, game types, settings, and no breakout.

• Upvote (+1) 4