CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This shit isn't even funny anymore. I feel bad for these pros, some of them treat it like their job and to get screwed over like this sucks. It had to be fucking exhausting trying to find a team of 4 today. I don't envy anyone being on the bubble of top 16.

I texted @@Chig not too long ago saying how he was probably better off getting away from competitive halo when he did lol. Can't image being in the position FS is right now

• Downvote (-1) 1

I am a fan of the new nV squad. Honestly, I think their success is entirely dependent on the time that Ola commits to the game. I really hope they see success. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

There's just no perfect solution for online cups, it's open to abuse from every side. But the other team definitely went about it the wrong way. Anyone know how the Optic team was looking together? Get on that grind for last chance qualifiers. 

I am a fan of the new nV squad. Honestly, I think their success is entirely dependent on the time that Ola commits to the game. I really hope they see success. 

agreed. I get a good feeling from this squad

I'm sure there are some who would disagree with me on this but if I was playing OpTic and I knew my team had 0 chance of qualifying... I would just replay it... Like what are you proving by taking the win? I just don't get it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

How are they supposed to sort it out? If an individual is being denial of service attacked it's coming in to their personal internet connection. There is nothing Microsoft can do about that.

I still bet it's blizzard storm outtage related.

I meant the team. Optic should get him (the whole team actually) out to them for the LCQ and do everything in their power to reduce the possibility of being DDOS'd. Then if it happens again they'll have a better case getting a ruling on a replay or something.

lol Seriously what makes you think Ola isn't committed to the game?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 7

That wasn't allegiance but yeah. They got 2-0'd

Oh my bad, I saw a post earlier that Allegiance was probably facing them in round 4 , so I'm assuming str8 just lost in round 3?